Re: Madden 20 not loading

by keitheyoung

Original Post

★★★ Novice

Fair enough. I agree that the game should work in perpetuity, and it’s frustrating that it has taken EA this long to admit the problem and still haven’t fixed it.

Message 21 of 30 (1,195 Views)

★★★ Guide

I tried hard wiring my console too.  No luck. Not that it should matter.  Why is there nothing happening re: this matter?  EA please help us.  If it’s an online issue then push a patch to remove the online requirement and let us play offline (which there are probably more of on Madden 20 these days anyways).  Hello?  Is this thing on?

Message 22 of 30 (1,102 Views)

★★★ Guide

The only way I can get in is once the green loading status bar starts, I immediately sign my gamertag out. Then I say “OK” to the two banner messages that pop up.  Then the game finishes loading.  Then I squeeze the RT and sign back in at the main menu.  I hope that helps EA figure out the issue causing this problem. 

Message 23 of 30 (1,101 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That did not work . My brother has the same game, lives in a different city and has the EXACT same problem. I would prefer if EA support simply states they know they have a problem and are working on fixing it versus simply ignoring the complaints.

Message 24 of 30 (1,092 Views)

★★★ Guide
@runsslow13 Well that’s a bummer. If I catch it right away after the green bar starts and log out, it will work for me. But as you said, EA needs to fix this now. There’s definitely a problem and something changed on their end. There are too many gamers having this issue coincidentally at the same time.
Message 25 of 30 (1,085 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That worked,  thank you so much

Message 26 of 30 (1,007 Views)

★★★ Guide
@VORTX_Badger Glad to hear that! It works for me too as long as I log out as soon as the green loading bar starts. But EA needs to fix this. Or at least comment that they are working on it. Very frustrating.
Message 27 of 30 (993 Views)

★★★ Guide

Hello EA. We’re all still waiting for you to fix this. Please do so.  Thank you.  

Message 28 of 30 (803 Views)

★★★ Guide

Happy New Year!  We’re still waiting for a patch to fix this issue.  Please EA.  Fix this problem.  Thank you.  

Message 29 of 30 (729 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Hello EA!  Thank you for fixing the loading issue!  It works now!!  Much appreciated!  👍🏼👍🏼😊😊. It loaded fine on my Xbox One and Series X!  👍🏼👍🏼

Message 30 of 30 (550 Views)