Re: Madden 19 Uniform Glitch - OKC Bisons

by kawalerak47

Original Post

Madden 19 Uniform Glitch - OKC Bisons

★★★ Novice

I was playing franchise mode in Madden NFL 19 (Yes old game but, it’s a carbon copy of every game so I don’t see why buying a new one). I relocated a team picked new uniforms and when I’m about to play I realized that the home and away for OKC Bisons Style 2 just stay Black when it’s supposed to be Blue for Home and White for away. So I tried picking another style , style 2 the away jersey is supposed to be white is black so that’s frustrating. Anyone experience that before?

Message 1 of 3 (385 Views)

★★★ Novice
EA’s solution is to try restarting and shutting down, cleaning the disc etc. tried it nothing worked. It’s not a hardware issue it’s a gameplay glitch/issue that you can’t seem to fix and your wasting my time. There customer support hasn’t been helpful and it’s so frustrating, not sure what else to do I don’t want to buy a new game as they’ve shown that it’s not worth buying if they can’t fix it and I don’t want to buy a new game if these issues aren’t resolved.
Message 2 of 3 (270 Views)

★★★ Novice
EA still is no help in resolving my issue.. I’m tired of them just forwarding my complains to the developers and nothing RP getting resolved, it’s annoying and unhelpful hopefully someone can see this and help me out for once.
Message 3 of 3 (251 Views)