Re: Madden 19 Relocation Uniforms

by garvey6

Original Post

★★★★★ Newbie
The bug extends beyond the jerseys!

Just noticed that in my deluxe traditional stadium, my skybox is entirely black. No sky, no skyline, just black.

The end-zone background color is black with the Thunderbirds logo in front. Not sure if this part of the bug.
Message 11 of 23 (2,261 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I wish they would give us 3-4 uniform options and 1 alternate uniform we could create ourselves for the relocation teams. For instance, I play as the OKC Bisons, whose colors are orange and blue. It would be nice to have 1 uniform all blue, 1 uniform all orange, 1 uniform all white, and maybe another uniform all black (black with blue/orange is slick) and then an alternate uniform that we can do whatever with. It would allow us to have more uniform combinations!

Message 12 of 23 (2,206 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Yeah it’s part of the bug too unfortunately. They’re not gona fix it. Just wait till the next Madden I guess.
Message 13 of 23 (2,203 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
Does it happen with San Diego Aftershocks? It happened when I relocated to Salt Lake City Flyers 👎🏼
Message 14 of 23 (2,080 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same issue here. Pretty sad that they won't fix this. Can't imagine its too difficult
Message 15 of 23 (2,067 Views)

★★★★ Novice

May update. Still no fix. Looks like they aren’t going to fix it. So let’s just be hope the next madden will have this fixed before it’s released date. 

Message 16 of 23 (1,928 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Well, just to make sure we are all aware: It’s June and I’m still having the issue.

Message 17 of 23 (1,842 Views)

Re: Error in Uniforms for San Antonio Express

★ Novice

Did you ever fix it

Message 18 of 23 (1,756 Views)

★ Novice
@ReignOnU Did you ever fix it
Message 19 of 23 (1,756 Views)

★★ Novice

Nope, had to change teams.