Re: Madden 19

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Madden 19 - How to report bugs

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I am tired of spending my hard earned money every year to be disappointed every year. The constant bugs. The constant fixing one thing and then something else goes wrong. There is no other football game to compete with this game. So it’s clear that there is care for the consumer. Maybe you guys should stop trying add the extra fluff and focus on the game play. For once I would like to say I enjoyed this game. Every year we are sold some new improvement only to find out nothing has changed. So disappointed but why would EA care they already have my money. 

EA_Blueberry: Slight edit to post title for improved search results

Message 1 of 2 (260 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Community Manager

I hope you have some better experiences playing Madden going forward and we appreciate you taking time to write out your concerns about the game to us. Was there something specific that happened in game that drove you to the forums that you want the team to really look into? 

We have our bug reporting forums below where we track bugs reported to us by the community. Make sure you use the search bar before submitting one to see if a bug has already been posted. We forward along these reports to the development team for review. 

Bug Reporting Forum

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/madden-nfl-19-bug-reports-en

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (221 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager

I hope you have some better experiences playing Madden going forward and we appreciate you taking time to write out your concerns about the game to us. Was there something specific that happened in game that drove you to the forums that you want the team to really look into? 

We have our bug reporting forums below where we track bugs reported to us by the community. Make sure you use the search bar before submitting one to see if a bug has already been posted. We forward along these reports to the development team for review. 

Bug Reporting Forum

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/madden-nfl-19-bug-reports-en

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 2 (222 Views)