Re: Madden 19 Freezing

by mizakizag

Original Post

Community Manager

@usmc0928 Thank you for your steps. 

Those others experiencing this, does turning things off for a while help? 

If so, I wonder is overheating/airflow an issue? It can be surprisingly impacting on performance & stability. 

It's definitely worth checking your system's ventilation from time to time, even if it's not related to this issue: https://support.xbox.com/en-IE/xbox-one/console/ventilation

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 11 of 56 (6,617 Views)

★★ Novice

I’m having the same problem. My game keeps freezing and makes a buzzing sound as well. It’s a digital version and none of my other games freeze

Message 12 of 56 (6,571 Views)

★★ Novice

Reinstall the game if you had this problem mine works now

Message 13 of 56 (6,548 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I’ve reinstalled the game once and I’ve reset my Xbox, restarted it, and it keeps freezing, then crashing, please help me!!!!!
Message 14 of 56 (6,532 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
  1. My game is digitally downloaded!!! I can't play anything!' It freezes when I try to play anything!!! For a week I tried playing the EA Access which I bought I couldn't play that!!! All that money and I still can't play a single snap!!!! [Edited out profanity, we understand that this is frustrating, but please try to keep things civil]
Message 15 of 56 (6,503 Views)

Community Manager

If you're on Xbox and getting stability issues, please try the steps in this article: https://forums.xbox.com/en-us/thread/3d8ada05-24ca-4737-9bea-a90be6ba0fe2

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 16 of 56 (22,338 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Mines doing the same thing this is really frustrating 

Message 17 of 56 (6,413 Views)

★ Novice

I’m on xbox 1 and madden 19 freezes when I play my second franchise game please help

Message 18 of 56 (6,369 Views)

★★ Novice

I have PS4 and bought Madden 19 and it freezes at the user agreement screen. I am pissed as I have waiting for this game to come out and  can't even play the game. I have tried to find a number to call but it is impossible to get help from EA. I already sent an email but the customer service is a joke. This will be the last time I buy an EA game as there has been no problems with any other game I bought,The fact that i have to wait to play this after I bought it is a joke.

Message 19 of 56 (6,334 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
i have the same problem. in fact im starting at the grayed out screen right now listening to "stop me stop me oh somebody stop me. lord if im doing it wrong please stop me". ironic but sad as well. ive uninstalled 3 times and restarted ps4 multiple times no dice. well might be time for bed soon. version 1.06 48.24GB
Message 20 of 56 (6,323 Views)