Product: Madden NFL 19
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One X
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? hdtv00
Date/time issue occurred Nov 21st 1:45 pm
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Solo Challenges
Summarize your bug Won 50,000 from daily game froze I lost coins and the pack both and got nothing
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? check my game data
What happens when the bug occurs? Lost 50,000 coins
What do you expect to see? my 50,000 coins
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

I did my two daily got my free daily pack I opened it won 50,000 coins I went to take screenshot to brag to a friend and entire xbox froze up. I clicked buttons tried to get it to not freeze waited and nothing. I had to reset entire xbox by holding in power button on console.

I load the game back up and not only did it not give me my 50,000 coins i had just won. I hadn't clicked A yet cause i went to screenshot it, but daily pack is not even there at all either.

So I contacted support they looked into it and said only you could get me the 50,000 coins i won. case number 44820127

Message 1 of 3 (274 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Madden 19 50,000 lost from daily game crashed

★ Guide
did you check under your collectibles within your card binder? I've had this happen once about 6 weeks ago. did the same thing that happened to you. only when I reloaded the quick-sell was waiting for me in my binder.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (233 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide
did you check under your collectibles within your card binder? I've had this happen once about 6 weeks ago. did the same thing that happened to you. only when I reloaded the quick-sell was waiting for me in my binder.
Message 2 of 3 (234 Views)

★ Novice

Yep problem solved. Although it didn't give money and wasn't in packs to open it was indeed in the items collection in my binder. Thanks. got my 50k coins. NICE.

Message 3 of 3 (224 Views)