Madden 18

by steveaudi04

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Madden 18

★ Novice
Is there any way to put your own music into the game? Like, there is only maybe 3 or 4 songs that I actually like out of the entire playlist. By own music, I mean can you take music from your phone or computer and somehow put it onto the game where you can hear it playing when your editing something or while you're playing the game with the stadium effect?
Message 1 of 5 (6,345 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Madden 18

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @steveaudi04

Thanks for the question. At this time there isn't a way to import your own music. I like the idea too though, I will pass the feedback along to the team.

-Aido

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (9,149 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @steveaudi04

Thanks for the question. At this time there isn't a way to import your own music. I like the idea too though, I will pass the feedback along to the team.

-Aido

Message 2 of 5 (9,150 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I feel like with Madden 2004 (great year) we could upload music. I remember having some CDs uploaded to my first gen Xbox. Those were the days... KotOR, Halo... where did we go wrong?
Message 3 of 5 (5,808 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I agree with you ,  You know ESPN 2k5 had a Feature where it actually would even use it as stadium music  off your hard drive ..... maybe EA can get a deal with Pandora or something where they can use the internet based radio as part of the game or maybe get some Stadium authentic tracks .... heck I got a whole list of ideas if EA wants I can prep them and go to the Huntvalley MD and meet with some one and show them  not a problem worth the 45 minute drive to improve the mess that is madden 18 when it comes to sound and presentation ..... because fans still all look the same .  Also there was a track on this Game that had Racist overtones and a lot of non whites may have found it good but  this part native player found it down right low brow and feeding on victim mentality and demeaning to African Americans.

Message 4 of 5 (5,771 Views)

★★★ Novice

You like the idea? You mean, the idea they had when they last did Madden on PC? That idea?

Message 5 of 5 (4,229 Views)