Madden 18 Wishlist: Auto Team Color Gear

by JDAuburn

Original Post

Re: Madden 18 Wishlist: Auto Team Color Gear

★★★ Newbie
I think that in madden 18 for the next title update I think that they should add more equipment like for example socks that most nfl players would wear today like doug Baldwin and marshawb Lynch. Also I think that in madden you should bring back turf tape which most nfl players would wear in the nfl on their arms like jay Ajayi, the Kansas City running back and Jamal Charles. You can put it on different sizes like small medium and large. Also you need to fix your gloves because the adidas gloves do not look the same as the ones in real life because they look stupid and weird I think you should add more gloves and add some more adidas cleats which josh norman wears Xavier Rhodes and other players who wear adidas gear. Also I think I’m madden 18 you should put mouthpieces because most nfl players today would wear mouth pieces and you used to put them in madden 02 and the ones back then I think you should get silly mouthpieces and team colored and other ideas you should think about. I like about the shooter arm sleeves this year but they need to be realistic like how josh norman wears his sleeves like up at his elbow and his forearm I think that you should fix that like make your own sleeve and wear to put it and one more think also you should make mid arm bands like Aaron Rodgers and Ben roethlisberger your need to fix your equipment
Message 11 of 13 (2,203 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I totally agree! Create and article Standard smile

Message 12 of 13 (2,074 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Striped Socks Need To Be Fixed Such Teams As Bears& Bills 

Message 13 of 13 (1,295 Views)