Madden 18 - Updating your Email on your EA Account

by funhalo321

Original Post

Re: Madden 18 - Updating your Email on your EA Account

★★★★★ Newbie
No, the options were grayed out / unavailable. And the links kept sending me in circles.
Message 81 of 163 (2,480 Views)

Re: Change Email Address in Maddeni 17

★★★ Newbie

can you help me

Message 82 of 163 (2,499 Views)

Cant log in my ea account for madden 18 on the ps4

★★★ Newbie
I'm trying to log in but I can't because I forgot my password to my email so I'm trying to change it but it's not letting me
Message 83 of 163 (2,545 Views)

★★★ Newbie

THIS WOORRRRRKKKKKKKSSSS!!!! SAVED MY NIGHT 

Message 84 of 163 (2,517 Views)

Can't switch email

★★★ Newbie
Still nothing is working, can't switch my old email in order to log in to EA account to play madden. Customer support is useless
Message 85 of 163 (2,442 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same problem. Links don't help at all.
Message 86 of 163 (2,458 Views)

Cant sign in on ea servers for madden18

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Im on ps4. I played mass effect amdromeda online as well as previous madden games. When I oress R2 to sign in the servers I have to put in a password to my old email account that I haven't used in years. For some stupid reason madden won't let me change my email address to my current on. I can't play madden18 online can someone please help me out
Message 87 of 163 (2,470 Views)

Re: Cant sign in on ea servers for madden18

★★★ Newbie

Any solution to  the  problem  yet

Message 88 of 163 (2,453 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Any luck with that

Message 89 of 163 (2,446 Views)

Re: Cant sign in on ea servers for madden18

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue and I have not been able to get any assistance from EA Sports. I was somehow able to get a representative from EA Sports on a chat by creating a new EA Account and then going to the customer support section. I chatted with the representative and they told me that I would receive an email from EA Sports at the new email address that I wanted my gamer tag to be linked with. However, that was last week and I have still not received any email. Now, when I try to get into another chat with a support representative, the connection from the automated computer that obtains information about your account and the real chat support representative is never made.

Please somebody from EA Sports reach out to me to help address and fix this issue. This experience is tarnishing the game series that I have played for so many years.

Message 90 of 163 (2,436 Views)