Re: Madden 18 - Updating your Email on your EA Account

by EA_Roger

Original Post

★★★★★ Newbie
No for me its that when i cant link my link my ea account to my twitch prime because when i have to verify it, it tells me to put in a security code from my old email so if i could get to sign into my old ea account pn madden id be able to link my ea account and twitch prime
Message 91 of 163 (5,950 Views)

Re: How do you get Madden 2018 to take a new EA account?

★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem...WTF
Message 92 of 163 (6,053 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hello,

You can attempt to update the information on your EA account by following the steps on this article: Manage my EA account 

If this article doesn't help you will have to get in touch with our support by going through this link: Contact us - Madden 18 

We are unable to assist you on the forums for account related issues as our agents will have to talk to you about information relating to your account. If you are currently logged into AHQ and taking part in this conversation this means you are logged into an EA Account, you can use that particular account to sign into our Help centre and create a case. Our agents should be able to move the case to the concerned account if they identify you as the account owner. 

Thanks,

Roger. 

Roger.png
Message 93 of 163 (91,291 Views)

how do i switch to another ea account on madden 18

★★★ Newbie

My old ea account is in use and it will not let me switch to the current one. I also cant log into it because it has an old email with a forgotten pass words. How do i log into my new account on madden 18?

Message 94 of 163 (5,953 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Everytime i go ti change the password for the account i cant get into the email doesnt send and it says look in the spam folder but outlook doesnt have one
Message 95 of 163 (5,983 Views)

Ea account link

★★★ Newbie
I no longer have access to the email or the password for my old ea account. I created a new one but I am unable to link it to my Xbox live account. Please help
Message 96 of 163 (5,950 Views)

CANT SWITCH EA ACCOUNTS

★★★ Newbie

My game is automatically trying to login to an old email address I no longer have access too. 

How do I enter in a different username / email address for my ea account?  That field is grayed out and I am only able to put in a password.  I dont have that password and I dont have that email anymore.  Please help!!!

Message 97 of 163 (5,951 Views)

Re: Changing email...

★★★ Newbie

did you get it fixed?

Message 98 of 163 (5,958 Views)

Re: Madden 18 EA sports log in

★★★ Newbie
just got madden 18 and as soon as i go to the game it says i already have an EA sportsaccount but its an old email address that isnt even mine anymore, i created this new account with an email address i use now but it doesnt give me an option to type in a new email address when it prompts me to sign in on madden 18. It only gives methe option to type in a password or forgot password. But like i said that email address isnt mine so i dont have access to it. How do i sign in on madden 18 with this new email address that is actually mine
Message 99 of 163 (5,946 Views)

Re: Help

★★★★★ Newbie
I finally got a hold of someone...using my laptop I continued to put in manage account etc. I finally was able to get a LIVE CHAT! I told them my situation and they helped out. this process took forever initially but when the live chat started it was smooth sailing. I told them both emails. The old and new and to transfer over the account to the current one. They asked me security questions and sent me an email with a password generated by them. I clicked the link and changed my password. After that I got on madden and it was changed to the new email. This process was a headache but I finally got it to work smh
Message 100 of 163 (5,944 Views)