Re: Madden 18 - Ultimate Team Issue

by tjbr0wn

Original Post

Madden 18 - Ultimate Team Issue

★★★ Novice

Hi there,

I've just downloaded Madden 18 from Gamepass but when I select the ultimate team mode I'm getting the error message "User already has a team" is there a reason for this? Haven't previously owned the game and the console isn't second hand.

Thanks

Message 1 of 7 (916 Views)

Community Manager

Hi, @tjbr0wn 

There is a limit on how many Ultimate Teams can be created on a console. Do you share the console with anyone else in the household that may have created multiple teams on other Gamertags?

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 7 (852 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry Hi thanks for coming back to me. No the console is only a few months old and has only ever had my gamertag registered on there.
Message 3 of 7 (839 Views)

Community Manager
@tjbr0wn Are you able to jump onto a different Gamertag to see if you're able to create the team. This way we can determine if it's account based or console based?
Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 7 (827 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry Hello again, I've tried with another gamertag and it worked perfectly, achievements popped as well. It must be account based. Can you see if a team is registered to my gamertag tjbr0wn? Like I said i've never played the game before so there shouldn't be. Cheers in advance
Message 5 of 7 (779 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry Any updates on this please?
Message 6 of 7 (686 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, @tjbr0wn 

I was out on personal time off, apologies for the delayed response. We are not able to make any account changes on the forums nor discuss account details to uphold our commitment to strong account security. I must advise you to contact our Support team for that specific request.

EA Help on Twitter

https://twitter.com/EAHelp

Live-Support

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Blueberry.png
Message 7 of 7 (624 Views)