by ThorVader

Original Post

Re: EA ERROR?? MADDEN 18

★★★★★ Apprentice
@stizmarkie Hey me too.... maybe we can get an extra draft pick..oh wait
Message 181 of 449 (675 Views)

★ Guide

@EA_Blueberry  - Are you guys communicating via carrier pigeon over there?  What's taking so long for a response?  This is brutal. 

Message 182 of 449 (586 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@cgriffin98fifa 182 posts and well over a month....just trying to stall and out wait us.
Message 183 of 449 (581 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Only problem for them is I have a few minutes to spare each day to check this thread and leave a comment and will do so until the problem is resolved. 

Message 184 of 449 (561 Views)

★ Apprentice

At this point we should just get the (inferior) new game free.

Message 185 of 449 (557 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@Trauber19 Same! I’ll be following up until they either fix the issue (which I am super doubtful of at this point) or admit their wrong. I’ve got time. 

@nathanfr 2k is putting out an NFL game this year, fyi. I’d say this year is a perfect time to make the switch.

I’m in customer service for a tech company. It blows my mind how EA has treated its customers on this issue. This is a perfect example of how to lose customers. Unbelievable and unacceptable.  

Message 186 of 449 (544 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

And so begins the daily whats the status posts....come on everyone.

What's the status of the fix?????

Message 187 of 449 (425 Views)

★ Guide

@EA_Blueberry  - Update on the fix? 

Message 188 of 449 (417 Views)

Re: Madden 18 - The requested league is temporarily unavailable, We apologize...

★★★ Newbie

So, should I just abandon EA since they don’t care about supporting their products? This has been going on for over a month and I still can’t play the game I purchased from them years ago. Maybe they should just communicate that you don’t actually get to “own” the games and your data - even when you pay for it. 

I thought I bought Madden 18; now I learn I was just renting it from EA because they can destroy my saved game with no notice, apologies, or consequences. 

Well, I know who to stop buying from. Not like it matters. EA’s sports franchises are all tanking anyway. They deserve to lose their customers for treating them like sh*t.

Message 189 of 449 (394 Views)

Re: Madden 18 - The requested league is temporarily unavailable, We apologize...

★★ Apprentice

@EA_Blueberry  Disappointed no update on Friday. There should have been an update on what was attempted for that week and what to expect from solutions team for the next week. I have been patient and continue to be patient because I understand customer service. However, EA's customer service at this point has been an absolute disappointment. A perfect example of how not to treat your customer base.

Message 190 of 449 (380 Views)