Original Post

Re: EA ERROR?? MADDEN 18

★★ Apprentice

Update coming soon?

Message 171 of 449 (905 Views)

Community Manager

@balddonnie wrote:

Late Monday morning, It's been 3 working days since I filed my "Report" to @EA_Blueberry 's supervisors, well at least what he/she said would be his supervisors, and nothing back. Crickets, not even so much as a response saying we have your complaint and are looking into it. No one at EA gives a care to what anyone is experiencing if it doesn't make them money. They hide anonymously behind this board, they edit or delete things that they say violates the rules but in several cases it's not offensive or threatening, it just hurts their feelings. And because of their rules, EA makes it impossible to organize anything outside of this thread.......   Why do I feel like I am living in an Orwellian reality?

@balddonnie 

Hey just a heads up, discussing moderation is not allowed on the AHQ per the forum rules before we engage in this any further. In my message though I said to report my message and submit feedback to our Management team. Our Supervisors/Managers will receive the feedback but a response will not be received, nor did I mention that. I apologize in advance for any confusion on that though.

I came back from the holiday weekend and pinged the Madden team to see if we can find out a status report on this. I'll get back to you all as soon as I hear back!

Blueberry.png
Message 172 of 449 (879 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Blueberryso there is no satisfaction to be had at all huh? I have no way to contact your supervisor do I? Whatever... You win, you have beat me down, I have no more energy for this. Or is it really I hate being jerked around by some clown? In either case I am out.

Message 173 of 449 (871 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry For the 10th time. What exactly is broken???????
Message 174 of 449 (869 Views)

Community Manager

@ThorVader wrote:
@EA_Blueberry For the 10th time. What exactly is broken???????

@ThorVader 

Acknowledging you said this but I cannot guarantee any internal details can be shared publicly for security reasons. I'll see if there's any specifics can be shared when I find out more. As in general across all EA titles, that's information they normally don't share with players. 

Blueberry.png
Message 175 of 449 (864 Views)

★ Guide

@EA_Blueberry  - Why do you have to ping the madden team on this?  Shouldn't there be hourly, and at worst daily updates?  Stand up meetings or an email thread at least? 

This is PRODUCTION (or whatever you guys call it) down and your user base is impacted.   The lack of communication is really telling of the lack of effort going into resolving the issue.   

I was much more optimistic that we would see our franchises again a week ago.

Message 176 of 449 (842 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Since I am still unable to play the franchise I worked years on (assuming at this point that franchise is in fact gone for good), I’ve been leveling up on a new game. It’s called the “Madden 18 Message Board” game. 

I am currently leveled up to “Apprentice”. What level are y’all at?!

Message 177 of 449 (815 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Just got the “Good Friend” badge, which means I’ve logged into this board 100 times. I repeat, I have logged into this board to check on the status of the outage 100 times since this issue started.

@EA_Blueberry any update to your loyal followers on what is going on or when we can enjoy the game again that we all paid for?

Message 178 of 449 (702 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Update coming soon? @EA_Blueberry 

Message 179 of 449 (537 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry Any updates from the dev team? Has anything else been tried?
Message 180 of 449 (528 Views)