by ACJag64

Original Post

Re: EA ERROR?? MADDEN 18

★★ Apprentice

Buyer beware to anyone who buys this game going forward

Message 161 of 449 (637 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

It has been a week since any update from our esteemed community manager @EA_Blueberry . Not a peep, not a single syllable regarding our franchises being "Temporarily" unavailable for a month...

Message 162 of 449 (608 Views)

★★ Novice

It’s been over a month now and it’s getting ridiculous. Madden 18 was the last good madden they made and we can’t play it anymore but for some reason I bought madden 21 on release day but I completely deleted it because the gameplay was so arcade like. Looks like that will be the last madden I’ll ever buy. 2k21 is a much better game anyways... 

Message 163 of 449 (581 Views)

★ Novice

LOL I commented on this forum at #9 over a month ago, I check today 100+ replies later and still no resolution.... 

what a joke 

Message 164 of 449 (556 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

It’s never getting resolved. I’m sure they accidentally wiped the servers and don’t have a backup and that’s why people can start new ones  and play but they can’t play old cloud franchises. 

Message 165 of 449 (540 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Unfortunately, I’m betting this is the case. It’s doubtful we’ll ever see these franchises again. 

Message 166 of 449 (526 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I belive that you are right that it's all been wiped would have been  nice for EA to come clean about it but just keep coming out with the same old answer now no matter  where you contact  them

Message 167 of 449 (502 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Attn whomever from EA is still out there.  You have had over a month.  If we dont get a response within 24 hours i am filing a complaint with my state's department of consumer affairs as well as the better business bureau in my state as well as EAs.  I need to know what the error is and the timetable for a fix. This is ridiculous. 

Message 168 of 449 (497 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@ThorVaderJust FYI, I made a similar pronouncement last week and it was pulled down. Mentioning any action against EA is apparently a violation of posting rules. And not only was it pulled down I was threatened with a ban from ever posting here (Big deal right?) if I were to do it just one more time.

Message 169 of 449 (487 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@balddonnie well if they do that that will be part of the complaint. The consumer affairs division here frowns on unresponsive customer service companies.
Message 170 of 449 (483 Views)