Original Post

Re: EA ERROR?? MADDEN 18

★ Guide

Hi XBOX 1.

Two GTs are impacted:  KING OG and CH5.

Message 141 of 449 (888 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Hello I talk to some from EA yesterday  and are claiming  that some people  have had their  franchise sorted  I don't hear that from anyone I've  talk to everyone as the same problem with the game but nothing seems to be getting  sort and depends where you talk to EA you get given a different  story. Why can't  EA be honest  with what is going on.

My gamertag  xbox series x Cat Ballou 83

Message 142 of 449 (858 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

This is an utter and absolute joke this is taking over a month to fix. EA should be ashamed of themselves.  Their current game is getting nothing but trashed and they dont have the common courtesy to treat us with the respect to explain exactly what's happening.  The comment that they are still looking into it is ridiculous because if its true they have the most incompetent people in the world working there.

Message 143 of 449 (840 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Blueberry is there a public issue tracker for Madden? Having to serve as the intermediary between us and dev teams on this can't be fun, and gives us no way to help size/triage the issue other than to complain a lot and hope that translates to priority

Message 144 of 449 (808 Views)

Community Manager

@burburpapa69 wrote:

Hello I talk to some from EA yesterday  and are claiming  that some people  have had their  franchise sorted  I don't hear that from anyone I've  talk to everyone as the same problem with the game but nothing seems to be getting  sort and depends where you talk to EA you get given a different  story. Why can't  EA be honest  with what is going on.

My gamertag  xbox series x Cat Ballou 83

To clear up any confusion for you, @burburpapa69, Franchises for Madden NFL 21 were down for maintenance and fixed, however PC franchises are still not up on Madden NFL 21.

For Madden 18, I can confirm they attempted to fix this last week but it did not work. They are still actively looking into addressing this. 

Blueberry.png
Message 145 of 449 (800 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I was talking about madden 18 was told that some people have had their franchises restored when I asked them about the rest of us was told that it won't  be long 

Message 146 of 449 (790 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I post this at the risk of being banned from posting on this forum ever again but really, when it comes down to it, what does being able to post on this forum gain for us????

Let me point out that @EA_Blueberry says they are "Actively looking into addressing it" instead of they "Are addressing it" I would suggest that they stop looking into addressing it and actually address it.

I would add that I have asked @EA_Blueberry directly how to contact his supervisor and have yet to get a response to that.

Should I get banned I wish you all good luck and hope you find another game or even altogether different way of recreating / killing time. Happy New Year Ya'll.

Message 147 of 449 (775 Views)

Community Manager

@balddonnie 

Sending you a direct message.

We must enforce the Forum Rules and Guidelines. They can be found here. Please check your direct message for details on what forum rule was violated.

The team is actively looking into fixing it. As I mentioned earlier, they attempted to address it and it unfortunately did not work. They plan to address this so you all can access online franchises again. It's frustrating from my end to see you all frustrated, not the type of forum post I personally enjoy pulling up daily when I want you all to get into your games with your friends/family as soon as possible. We'll continue to relay important details to you all here and anything you feel could be useful you come across for their investigation.

We sincerely appreciate your patience during this outage and plan to update you all on the status of this as soon as we get any information from those working on it.

Blueberry.png
Message 148 of 449 (758 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

A "Report" that will supposedly reach those a little higher up the food chain than our vaunted community manager was filed several hours ago. Nothing back yet, IF I hear anything I will share it here.

Message 149 of 449 (621 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Thanks for the update! Crossing my fingers for a resolution sooner rather than later.

Message 150 of 449 (618 Views)