Re: EA ERROR?? MADDEN 18

by stizmarkie

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice

At this point an update of either “sorry guys, we can’t recover your franchises” or “here’s the issue, here’s an estimate of how long it’ll take” would be great.

@EA_Blueberry any update would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Message 121 of 449 (809 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Disgusting to think that EA would assist Donald Trump in arranging an attempted coup to distract from the likelihood that they accidentally deleted our Madden 18 franchise data. smh

Message 122 of 449 (770 Views)

Community Manager

The team is still aware and working on this. When I hear any new information I'll share it here. 

Blueberry.png
Message 123 of 449 (770 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry Thanks!
Message 124 of 449 (743 Views)

★★★ Newbie

my problem is madden 21 it says “the requested league is temporary unavailable. We are aware of the issue and are working to find a resolution. We apologize for any inconvenience” but it’s been like 7 hours and it won’t let me play my franchise. Xbox gamertag: SPRITE LEMONZ

Message 125 of 449 (713 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@SPRITELEMONZ   Welcome to our world, we have been dealing with this nonsense for a month........

Message 126 of 449 (711 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Hi would be nice if EA was just honest if going to get fixed or not on twitter  all you get is the same message from who ever you talk to on EA help

Message 127 of 449 (699 Views)

★★ Apprentice

It probably depends on what server or file share that league is on.  I have one league that gets that error and another league that does not.  They are both Madden 21.

Message 128 of 449 (651 Views)

★★ Novice

Having the same problem on Steam PC name Princ30R  with my cloud 21 franchise. it has been quite some time since that update why is my save broken?

Message 129 of 449 (630 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi. I’m having the same issue as everyone else. I have been playing my madden 18 franchise for years and have spent hundreds of hours on it. Recently when I try loading into the franchise is says, “The requested league is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later. We apologize for the inconvenience.” Can you please tell me why it’s doing this? What can I do to fix this? My gamer tag Duncan0703 I look forward to hearing back from you as soon as possible. If it’s easier for you, you can email me at my other email [edit: email address removed]. Thanks! 

Message 130 of 449 (627 Views)