Re: EA ERROR?? MADDEN 18

by ThorVader

Original Post

★★★★ Apprentice

While I appreciate the response to my comment it does not explain the length of this outage. I find it difficult to believe that this would go unresolved for such a long period of time had the proper people and/or other resources were directed at it. This does not even address the issues I had with online chat and EA reporting my problem as resolved not once but twice, when in fact it has not been resolved. So while you have what you may see as a viable answer to my concerns it is by no means acceptable customer service. Hopefully the proper resources are being focused on this concern and in my opinion and given the length of the outage I further hope this becomes a priority.

Message 91 of 449 (1,455 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Thank You for the update. 

Message 92 of 449 (1,442 Views)

Community Manager

@clttiger17 wrote:

Thank You for the update. 

@clttiger17 

Can you try connecting to your franchise now? There were some changes recently made. 

Blueberry.png
Message 93 of 449 (1,427 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Still getting same error message.

Message 94 of 449 (1,415 Views)

Community Manager

@clttiger17 

Thanks for getting back. What is your Gamertag?

Blueberry.png
Message 95 of 449 (1,409 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry Cltiger17
Message 96 of 449 (1,406 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Warning  The requested league is temporarily unavailable. Please try later. We apologize for any inconvenience.... same message we have been getting for weeks.

Message 97 of 449 (1,393 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

And if it matters my gamer tag is RM1SS

Message 98 of 449 (1,391 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

This is obviously a global issue.  Im not sure why EA is playing this gamertag nonsense.  This issue started when you pulled down your servers on Dec 17th to fix a franchise issue with the new game.  I suspect you haven't brought the Madden 17 server back up where all our cloud franchises are stored and that's what this idiocy is continuing.

Message 99 of 449 (1,383 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

So what kind of compensation is EA offering for this extended outage? Who is going to make a partial refund for my Xbox gold membership because I can't access the one and only thing I use it for?

Message 100 of 449 (1,373 Views)