Re: EA ERROR?? MADDEN 18

by DaSkippeR_09

Original Post

★★ Apprentice

I’m pretty patient but it’s really starting to aggravate me. In light of what happened with madden 17 I’m starting to think this kind of stuff is done on purpose to force you to buy the new game 

Message 81 of 449 (1,906 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry Stephangold same problem league temp unavailable
Message 82 of 449 (1,706 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Fingers Crossed for some sort of update tomorrow.

Message 83 of 449 (1,615 Views)

Community Manager

@clttiger17 wrote:

Fingers Crossed for some sort of update tomorrow.

Hey, everyone. I just got back from some time-off during the holidays. As of many of the EA staff were off during this holiday and New Years break, they are coming back into the office and we should be able to get an update on this soon. We'll reach out on the status of this and respond back here when we find out more information. 

Thank you for your patience and I hope you all had a great end to 2020 (outside of this game issue). Glad to be back here on the forums with you all. 

Blueberry.png
Message 84 of 449 (1,566 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Glad you had a great holiday,, but our 8 USER league has been paused for 3 weeks now,, in year 2021 of our FRANCHISE!!!! VERY DISAPPOINTED!! WE WANT ANSWERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 85 of 449 (1,559 Views)

★★★ Newbie

High_deph203 and that’s on PS4. This is unbelievable 

Message 86 of 449 (1,550 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

This just seems like stalling.  The ea help account on twitter said they have no ETA of a fix.  This all started when you brought your servers down for franchises in December.

Message 87 of 449 (1,543 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Being a retired old guy who has very little he can do when the snow flies in the upper Midwest this whole thing has been more than disappointing. For weeks I have been unable to get resolution, just the run around. Now I find out that you were on break? The whole team is unavailable to address an issue when this kind of thing happens? I know this is not life or death but what ever happened to customer service? In reading the other responses, it seems you guys are all about jacking users around, especially when you want to make money and force an upgrade for a game. If this is the case that is not only wrong and immoral, but should be criminal. Your hoping that anyone who may be experiencing this issue had a good end of 2020 is truly a slap in the face and I would greatly relish speaking to your boss. Thumbs down Angry

Message 88 of 449 (1,510 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Playing on PS4, gamer tag is stizmarkie, League name is stiz_markie2

Message 89 of 449 (1,425 Views)

Community Manager

@balddonnie wrote:

Being a retired old guy who has very little he can do when the snow flies in the upper Midwest this whole thing has been more than disappointing. For weeks I have been unable to get resolution, just the run around. Now I find out that you were on break? The whole team is unavailable to address an issue when this kind of thing happens? I know this is not life or death but what ever happened to customer service? In reading the other responses, it seems you guys are all about jacking users around, especially when you want to make money and force an upgrade for a game. If this is the case that is not only wrong and immoral, but should be criminal. Your hoping that anyone who may be experiencing this issue had a good end of 2020 is truly a slap in the face and I would greatly relish speaking to your boss. Thumbs down Angry

I was speaking on behalf of my own personal time, however there was a large amount of others from around the company also taking time off for the holiday. 

Every year the Madden team shifts resources to the next upcoming title, so as of right now a mass majority of the staff is working on Madden NFL 21 and 22. Due to a limited staff and the timing of the holiday break, it's unfortunate this issue occurred right at that time. This game's servers have not been shut down so they are committed to ensuring the game's online features are still accessible. I assure you this is being investigated by the personnel capable of correcting this for Madden 18 servers. I know everyone is staying safe playing more games indoors and in some parts of the United States (or even the world) the weather is forcing us indoors too. I'm sorry it's stopped you from connecting with others online when we need games the most.

I'll update the post as soon as I hear more on this issue. Thank you again for your patience.

Blueberry.png
Message 90 of 449 (1,410 Views)