Re: EA ERROR?? MADDEN 18

by KGRchitect

Original Post

Community Manager
@Trauber19

All newly created leagues shouldn't be impacted by the issue previously raised in this thread.
Blueberry.png
Message 411 of 449 (628 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Blueberry

"All newly created leagues shouldn't be impacted by the issue previously raised in this thread."

So EA has determined what happened previously and can now with confidence state it won't happen again? What was the issue that impacted our franchises? And if you don't know what that is how can you say it won't happen again?
Message 412 of 449 (609 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Blueberry Still waiting for a reply to my last questions. How can we with confidence believe that future franchises will not be impacted?
Message 413 of 449 (556 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry Hello, I also am having this issue trying to visit my old franchise on Madden 18. I will continue reading this thread in search for an answer, but will there be a fix to this or is my entire franchise gone? Played it for about 2 years now. Would be really sad for it to just all be deleted just like that. I greatly appreciate any response.

League name: ExproB3AST_39
Owner: FadezDontMiss
Other Users: BuckTrooper, RemarK-Abie
Message 414 of 449 (513 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I doubt we ever get a fix to this issue but in the miracle that we do, maybe humanity isn’t so predictable and doomed like I thought it was. 

Message 415 of 449 (508 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yeah I hate to break it to you man but most of us have been here for 6 months, if they were going to fix it they would’ve figured it out by now. The only reason I still check this thread is bc they keep claiming that they’re investigating the issue.

Message 416 of 449 (491 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry Surely you’re clowning us at this point? You and the folks “working the problem” are next level incompetent. Shameful display of customer service.
Message 417 of 449 (478 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@thekingfadez Don’t hold your breath waiting for EA_razzbery to do a damn thing to resolve this issue.
Message 418 of 449 (477 Views)

Community Manager
@KGRchitect I know that it is logged as a task of theirs, however there is a large concentration on preparing Madden NFL 22 for launch. As I mentioned earlier to set proper expectations, I do not anticipate any immediate changes around this in the near future. The team implemented a fix to ensure new Franchises are not interrupted. When we're able to find out more information on existing Franchises that were impacted, we will share them here with you.

I want to provide a fair warning to everyone in this thread that I understand the level of disappointment from your end, but there is no need to be rude to EA staff or others. In the event it continues to go in that direction we will close down this discussion and respond again when an update is provided by the team.

Thank you for your continued patience.
Blueberry.png
Message 419 of 449 (452 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@EA_Blueberry  come on can you just be honest last time it was madden 21 was getting  sorted  and now it's madden  22 for once can EA and yourself  just tell the truth  we all know the franchises are gone and EA moved on a long time ago just a real shame how EA really  treat there fan base

Message 420 of 449 (442 Views)