Re: EA ERROR?? MADDEN 18

by cgriffin98fifa

Original Post

★ Guide
@EPol822 Yeah it's pretty alarming that EA is either

1) Too incompetent to figure out the problem
2) Lying to their customers about trying to fix the problem for 6 months

Either way they've lost at least one lifelong customer in me and I'm assuming there are others on this board with the same thought.

Message 391 of 449 (680 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@EPol822 I was on EA site today and talk to someone  or there chat and asked  me if everyone had tried  to uninstall the game then reinstall  it when said  to him that  was some kind of joke told me to come on here and report  it as was best place safe to say nothing  going to happen I have no interest  in any more EA games

Message 392 of 449 (663 Views)

Community Manager

Hi, @burburpapa69 

Thank you for letting us know about that experience and I apologize there was a lack of awareness on the Advisor's behalf regarding this issue. Our Advisors have to assist players within all EA titles, so it can be difficult to know what is happening at the moment for every title EA publishes. They have material and updates from our studios they can reference, so I can confirm this specific issue is knowledge available to them. This is a case where the Advisor need coaching on how to locate info on current issues impacting Madden NFL 18.

We will update this thread when there are further updates provided to us from the Madden NFL team.

Blueberry.png
Message 393 of 449 (656 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@EA_Blueberry  a few weeks back you come on here and asked everyone for league name and gamertag and nothing from you since so do you have an update  for everyone or not

Message 394 of 449 (647 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi, i'm using it in a PS4

My tag: yagoarribas

Message 395 of 449 (610 Views)

Community Manager
@burburpapa69

Those details were passed along to the team to help aide them for the investigation. Please see my update from the reply here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Other-Madden-Games/Madden-18-The-requested-league-is-temporarily-unavailab...
Blueberry.png
Message 396 of 449 (595 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@EA_Blueberry L have seen that along with everything else on here amazing 6 months  on and still no answers on updates  on what is going to happen  or any help 

Message 397 of 449 (585 Views)

★ Apprentice

I think Blueberry is trying to politely say "go away and kick rocks, you're not getting help." They really don't care because it's not a game being actively supported and MUT people buying the newest entry are all they care about.

Message 398 of 449 (566 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@nathanfr Absolutely right. They finally decided they should admit defeat in the thread and basically tell everyone to start over or get a new game. After about 2 months once nothing had happened, it was obvious we were all SOL. Little heads up the next time an intern wants to wipe the servers would be sweet though.

Message 399 of 449 (495 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@EA_BlueberryHi!

How is the investigation coming along?
Any solid leads?
Has there been a pattern detected among the gamertags/PSN IDs and their leagues that was collected?
Is there a plan to solidify a concrete timeline?
How often does the team provide updates?
Is there an actual team working on this?
If so, are they using AGILE methodology for this fix?
If not, please list the reasons why.
Was there any sort of celebration for the 6 month anniversary of this issue at EA HQ? Should we all just submit to the fact we will never see our beloved teams/franchises again?
Is there a league setting that says "don't delete my franchise" that we need to check if we somehow decide to create a new one?
If not, how do we prevent our franchises from being deleted in the future?

Thank you in advance for what is sure to be detailed replies to each question.

Message 400 of 449 (416 Views)