Re: EA ERROR?? MADDEN 18

by burburpapa69

Original Post

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry Appreciate the honest feedback on this. Really disappointing it’s been so long and still hasn’t been fixed, but setting expectations is helpful.
Message 381 of 449 (696 Views)

[ Edited ]
Message 382 of 449 (642 Views)

★ Guide
@burburpapa69 That was just an exercise in wasting our time I think. They've had those details for months.
Message 383 of 449 (623 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@cgriffin98fifa Yep they check and  put a reply that they think everyone will be happy with just shows what customers mean to EA

Message 384 of 449 (606 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_BlueberryThis issue has been going on for 6 months.  I don't think anyone's expectations could be any lower.

Again, the lack of transparency, lack of communication, and lack of any meaningful progress is pretty appalling.  As I've said before, if I treated my customers like this, I wouldn't have customers anymore.

I truly wish things were different.  I've grown so tired of checking this thread, and never seeing anything change for the better.

Message 385 of 449 (587 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Blueberry you/“the team” have been clowning us for 6 months. This is an egregious dereliction of duty to your customers. At least your last response acknowledges this is not a priority to your existing customers. Nor has it been for 6 months. 

Mismanagement at its finest.  

Message 386 of 449 (539 Views)

★ Novice

JBain33 

Xbox one

just got the message saying the requested league is temporarily unavailable in Madden 18

Message 387 of 449 (527 Views)

★ Guide
@jessiebain If you are new to this thread, have you been able to play your franchise in the last 6 months but just now got the message? Or you haven't tried in the last 6 months so are just now seeing it for the first time?

Im pretty certain that everyone in this thread has not been able to access their franchise since Dec.
Message 388 of 449 (494 Views)

★ Novice

Ya just retried after a long layoff. I am guessing this won’t be fixed. 

Message 389 of 449 (466 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I can’t believe that someone came back 6 months after the issue was discovered and it was being “worked on” to find it’s still there 6 months later. That’s just absurd, I’m sorry but if there was any effort being put toward this we wouldn’t still be waiting.

Message 390 of 449 (436 Views)