Re: EA ERROR?? MADDEN 18

by ThorVader

Original Post

★ Guide
@EA_Blueberry Now that you have the league names and IDs of those still monitoring the thread have you been able to solidify a plan for a concrete timeline?
Message 371 of 449 (632 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

No he was just killing time. 

Message 372 of 449 (596 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Really...us ANYONE surprised???  

Message 373 of 449 (593 Views)

★ Guide

Not at all.

What would be a surprise?  If they actually ever got it working again.  

Message 374 of 449 (571 Views)

★ Apprentice

I logged in yesterday and tried to load all of my connected franchises.  Of course, none of them worked.

If this issue is a localized issue and only affecting a few users (as they seem to be suggesting by asking for IDs and league names over and over) I would love to hear if anyone who has had this issue, has actually gotten it fixed for them.  The problem is of course, if the issue is fixed for them, they're probably not looking through this thread anymore.  Also, based on previous performance, I highly doubt EA could be bothered to fix anything.

Still see there's no communication from EA.  Imagine my shock.

Message 375 of 449 (454 Views)

Community Manager

@EA_Blueberry wrote:

Attention everyone,

If you are still not able to access a previous Connected Franchise League the Madden NFL team will need the following information:

• League Name
  • Gamertag/PSN ID

You can reply to this thread or send it directly to me via direct message. 

Thank you for submitting the Franchises to our team in order for us to gather the data we need. From what I've been able to gather this is a task they have assigned to their team, however I do not foresee any immediate fix in the near future. I want to set proper expectations for everyone in this thread in that I recommend creating a new franchise if there is any uncertainty on whether you and your league members should wait for a fix or create a new one. We will update this thread when we find out any change to this issue or when we can confirm it's been addressed. 

Blueberry.png
Message 376 of 449 (443 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

Unbelievable.......

Message 377 of 449 (436 Views)

★ Apprentice

So after stringing this along for 6 months, the response is "kick rocks." To fans of this game that have in some cases spent years on these franchises.

Is there anything planned in the way of a make-good? Or just brush it under the rug?

Message 378 of 449 (416 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@EA_BlueberryWell, sure, of course there is no immediate fix. ITS BEEN A HALF YEAR. So we are way past the point of a quick fix. We're actually past the point of a long term plan for a fix too.

No user on this board is going to start a new franchise after losing our old ones. Not in '18, and hopefully never again until EA takes some sort of responsibility or action on this. I used to have an EA Play annual pass that I've cancelled due to this nonsense and have no plans to give EA any more money in the future.

Message 379 of 449 (407 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Yeah lets start a new league and get 5 years in so they can delete it again. .....ok

Message 380 of 449 (402 Views)