Re: EA ERROR?? MADDEN 18

by cgriffin98fifa

Original Post

★ Apprentice

I can see why EA is routinely voted the worst company in existence.

@EA_Blueberry 

Message 341 of 449 (1,016 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Blueberry Hi! Any updates?
Message 342 of 449 (924 Views)

★ Guide

HAHAHA...I guess the update was to take my attempts at starting another thread and placing them on here.

Solid work EA!

Message 343 of 449 (887 Views)

Community Manager

Hi, @cgriffin98fifa 

Just got back yesterday from being out several weeks. The team is still has this logged on their plate. I don't have any other updates outside of that and if any news comes along I'll share it with you all as soon as possible. 

Blueberry.png
Message 344 of 449 (876 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Lol.  What an unbelievable joke this is.  Must be nice to be out for "several weeks" with no backup and no concern for paying customers.  Everyone working on this fix is either amazingly incompetent or massive liars.  

Message 345 of 449 (871 Views)

★ Apprentice

It's definitely a lie... their posting history is visible.

Message 346 of 449 (867 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Blueberry How's their plate looking this week? Still full of higher priority issues?
Message 347 of 449 (685 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@ThorVaderLooks like they removed your last comment?

Message 348 of 449 (662 Views)

★ Apprentice

EA is clearly doubling down on the "ignore it until people stop complaining" strategy.

I let myself get burned by the latest Sim City release back in the day. (What a dumpster fire of a broken game that turned out to be)  I observed other friends get burned by EA on countless other games that they had purchased.  But yet I figured, they won't ignore a Madden game......that game literally prints money for them.  They've gotta do a good job with that one to maintain their relationship with customers, and with the NFL.

Man, was I ever wrong.

This is some of the worst handling of an issue that I've ever seen.  No communication, no transparency, no timelines.  If EA had told us months ago that they weren't able to, or weren't willing to assign resources to fix the issue, and that creating new connected franchises would work properly, that would've been better.  People would still be mad for a while of course, but at least there would've been communication, transparency, a timeline, and most importantly closure. 

Instead, everyone is left with uncertainty, hanging onto a hope that they're going to get their connected franchises back.  I think most folks by now have probably come to the conclusion that it's not going to get fixed, because EA has demonstrated to us that they are incapable of handling such an issue.  They've done this by the fact that they can't effectively communicate with their customers, and by the fact that the issue has been going on since December 2020 without providing updates of any value.

If you have an issue for 4+ months, can't fix it, can't communicate what you're doing to try and fix it, and at this point can't even be bothered to respond at all......It's time to admit what we all already know.  You're not going to fix it, you aren't putting any resources towards fixing it, and if you were, it's obvious you weren't putting enough resources towards it, because it wouldn't have taken 4+ months to resolve if any effort was actually being put towards a resolution.

At this point, please put everyone out of their misery, and admit that the issue has been abandoned.

Message 349 of 449 (449 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Im filing a complaint today with my state department of consumer affairs.

Message 350 of 449 (441 Views)