Madden 18 Online Connected Franchises cannot be loaded.

by cgriffin98fifa

Original Post

Re: EA ERROR?? MADDEN 18

★★★★★ Apprentice

What a wild ride its been!  I wonder if at some point we can be contract employees for ea sports

Message 331 of 449 (895 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Call = They are aware and working on it... @EA_Blueberry = completely ignoring us if not saying over and over again "They are working on it". But be careful about mounting any sort of rebellion because then you are threatened with sanctions. Well sanction me, I have screenshotted all of this thread, recorded all my phone calls. I am done with the being ignored and being threatened and EA's employee's hiding behind company policy...  

Message 332 of 449 (893 Views)

★ Apprentice

We should be paid for beta testing their busted game.

Message 333 of 449 (841 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

This steaming pile of dung of a forum still going?

What say you @EA_razzberry? Seriously, what in the world is going on with you incompetent clowns? You can’t even provide a straight answer? This is next level buffoonery. BRAVO! 

Message 334 of 449 (754 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

This thread is closed for them. There is no chance this is even on the radar anymore after 3+ months. My friends and I finally started over because we were tired of waiting. We also decided we will continue to not buy Madden....and have decided to include all EA Sports games. Some unforgivable negligence here. 

Message 335 of 449 (679 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_Blueberry hey blueberry, are you guys just ignoring this now? 

Message 336 of 449 (670 Views)

★ Guide

Madden 18 Online Connected Franchises cannot be loaded.  This issue has been ongoing for 3+ months. 

Message 337 of 449 (493 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Blueberry It's been 3 weeks now since the last reply. Hows the pretend investigation going?
Message 338 of 449 (661 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

Madden 18 Online Connected Franchises cannot be loaded.  This issue has been ongoing for 3+ months. 

Message 339 of 449 (489 Views)

Madden 18 Franchise cannot be loaded.EA has been ignoring this for 3 months

★ Guide

Madden 18 Franchises cannot be loaded.  EA has been ignoring this topic for 3+ months now. 

Message 340 of 449 (459 Views)