Re: EA ERROR?? MADDEN 18

by KGRchitect

Original Post

★ Guide
@roninarc I think the plan is to delay us until they shut the servers down and then it doesn't have to be resolved/addressed. I'm guessing that's about a year out.

I echo Trauber's sentiments. Don't let the thread die.
Message 321 of 449 (969 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

We should change all our avatars to Braveheart... 

Message 322 of 449 (964 Views)

★ Guide
@ThorVader "They may take away our franchise but theyll never take away our freedom (to keep posting on this thread)!"
Message 323 of 449 (917 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry My gamer tag on Xbox is @mauiwowiemojo
Message 324 of 449 (889 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry Gt: Mauiwowiemojo
Message 325 of 449 (883 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Blueberry seriously...what’s with the lack of transparency here. Pull the bandaid off already and tell us what the hell is going on. It’s bad enough your bosses don’t care enough to afford you any information to share a bunch of loyal users. However, what’s worse is your bosses are making you look inept in this forum? It’s really a shame because I’m sure you’re a perfectly nice person, but when you’re neutered to speak truth it makes you look foolish. 

We get this isn’t your fault, but dang...how embarrassing. 

Message 326 of 449 (871 Views)

★★★ Newbie

They tell us, sir, that we are weak; unable to cope with so formidable an adversary. But when shall we be stronger? Will it be the next week, or the next year? Will it be when we are totally disarmed, and when a EA guard shall be stationed in every house? Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot? Sir, we are not weak if we make a proper use of those means which the God of nature hath placed in our power.

Message 327 of 449 (833 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Blueberry Sup EAB? Any plans to solidify a concrete timeline?
Message 328 of 449 (777 Views)

★ Apprentice

At this point, I gotta say I'm pretty shocked.  We're talking about a company with with a market cap of over 37 Billion Dollars and brought in revenue of over 5 Billion Dollars last year.  But yet, we're supposed to believe that this company doesn't have the resources to fix a problem with its video game.

This company is apparently so strapped for cash that it can't afford to set aside any resources to fix a problem with one of its products, or even provide even the most basic levels of customer service in the process.

This is really sad to me, and I'm honestly in a little bit of disbelief that a company that has so many resources in terms of cash, human resources, talent, marketing, etc., etc., can't be bothered to communicate with its customers quickly and transparently on an issue with one of it's products.  Can't be bothered to support a product that it put on the market that it has stated in this very thread is not yet End Of Life.

I know that EA has had a bad reputation with the gaming community for a long time.  Clearly that's a reputation they've earned, and are intent on keeping.  I would hope that they'd want to shed that reputation at some point, but this is just another example of them showing that they don't care about their bad reputation, or their customers.  They've already got our money, so what do they need us for?

Message 329 of 449 (592 Views)

★ Guide

Happy 3 month anniversary everyone!

Message 330 of 449 (469 Views)