Re: EA ERROR?? MADDEN 18

by balddonnie

Original Post

Highlighted

★★★★ Apprentice

This is a cover up plain and simple. I am sure they have been advised not to address for fear of reprisals

Message 311 of 449 (921 Views)

★ Apprentice

This goes all the way to the top. The CEO, the COO, the shareholders. The management team of EA Games. The president.

Message 312 of 449 (889 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Roninarc - Xbox one. 

any update with this please?? It’s been 3 months now. 

Message 313 of 449 (828 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Blueberry Hey old buddy. How is the investigation going? Is EA ready to throw some "compensation" around yet? If not, have they set a date yet when they will decide that the franchises are completely lost?

I know the answer to all of these is "EA doesn't care about supporting a 3 year old game" but never hurts to ask.
Message 314 of 449 (828 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Come on guys.  They are all on other tasks and can only support this game for 2.6 minutes on alternate Tuesdays.  Just start a new Franchise!!! I mean you'll get all your retired players back. Its like a license to time travel from your friends at EA sports.....

Message 315 of 449 (817 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, everyone.

I'm jumping in here to let you know I haven't heard of any updates on this yet. This is still under investigation from the team - Thank you for your patience. 

Blueberry.png
Message 316 of 449 (777 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Blueberry Lololololol 😂🤣

Message 317 of 449 (734 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

What a freaking joke this is.  @EA_Blueberry  You people should be ashamed of yourselves with this amazing display of incompetence.

Message 318 of 449 (725 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Never give up or let the thread die or buy another madden game. This is a joke. 

Message 319 of 449 (560 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EA_Blueberry thanks for the response. Can you confirm if this is something being actively worked on or just stuck in some backlog, awaiting prioritization? Frankly, I’d rather hear something along the lines of “We don’t plan on fixing this” vs waiting in a backlog of items no one will ever get to. 

Message 320 of 449 (550 Views)