Re: EA ERROR?? MADDEN 18

by Trauber19

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice

Any new updates? No way this should be taking this long. Gamertag is beautifulman69 on xboxone

Message 301 of 449 (791 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

31 pages of posts....with no resolution and now entering the third month.

Message 302 of 449 (783 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

This really is pathetic. These people have no idea how much time we put into these franchises. I've owned every madden in the past 10 years, but the franchise I am most invested in was on 18. Kept buying the new ones for updated rosters and online play, but I can say with 100% certainty that I will never buy another madden game after this. 

Message 303 of 449 (781 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Blueberry do you have an update?

Message 304 of 449 (750 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@jnigrin yeah the update is we can pound sand and start a new franchise because they’re not going to resolve the issue. Either can’t fix it or won’t devote the time and resources too. My guess has been that an update to the servers erased all of the cloud franchise from M18-M21 and they didn’t have a backup. 

Message 305 of 449 (731 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Oh come on guys.   Just start a new franchise...it works.  Who cares you may have been 10 seasons in.... (insert sarcastic tone).

Message 306 of 449 (722 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

That certainly seems to be the most likely scenario. Just blows my mind that they won't tell us if that is the case. The only thing giving me hope is that my save file still says I'm in week 5 of 2025, so maybe the data is still there and it could be fixed if they decided to fix it. Although that seems highly unlikely at this point. 

Message 307 of 449 (721 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@jnigrin I had the same train of thought for a couple months. I can still view my franchise in the load screen, but that’s about it. Sorry, bud. You are likely out of luck here. 

Sincerely,

That one idiot that keeps checking this post every few days thinking they might have some sort of answer for us 

Message 308 of 449 (629 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

....aaaah you aren't the only idiot.  We all are for believing this was going to be fixed.   

Message 309 of 449 (605 Views)

★ Apprentice

The most interesting part of this is there still hasn't been any public notice or even tweet about the ongoing issue. Based on the other random stuff EAHelp will post about, it's pretty obvious this is getting buried and everyone involved is laughing at us for still caring.

Message 310 of 449 (521 Views)