@balddonnie Yeah I know I played madden 13, 18, 19, 20, 21 this is absurd
Message 291 of 449 (956 Views)

Re: EA ERROR?? MADDEN 18

★★★★★ Novice

Can't believe I'm gonna have to buy 2Ks bobblehead football game next year

Message 292 of 449 (917 Views)

★★ Apprentice

We all know something like this would have never happened with Ultimate Team. Can’t believe I’ve wasted 2 months coming to this thread almost every day

Message 293 of 449 (899 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Blueberry Thank you for the update.

At what point did this issue with M21 occur? If it was prior to December, why weren't expectations set 2 months ago instead of now?

So EA knows, its not so easy to just "start a new franchise" when you have thousands of hours in. I would imagine there is very little desire to start a new Franchise on M18 or any future Madden game from any of the users on this board.
Message 294 of 449 (864 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Although the writing has been on the wall for a couple months, it’s a bummer to hear to hours of work put into my franchise are gone.

In the meantime, I’ve been enjoying NBA 2k21 and I look forward to 2k putting out an NFL game this year. I will never purchase from EA again.

Shame on EA and Blueberry for not owning up to their error and giving worse customer service than Verizon or Comcast - that isn’t easy to do. Y’all must work hard at being bad at your jobs.

Message 295 of 449 (854 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

So we all know we aren't going to get anymore details here.  They aren't going to tell us what happened, they aren't going to tell us when.  Simply put they don't care and for Blueberry to basically say just shut up and start a new franchise that will fix it shows a basic disconnect with him/herself and the users.  They are basically just going to just hope we all go away or throw you a 5 buck in game credit to the new version because at the end of the day it is blatantly obvious they don't care about 20ish vocal users of a 4 year old game, they made their money on us.  We can hope someone in customer service or management is monitoring this...but again i wouldnt hold my breath.   We ALL learned a valuable lesson here.  Madden has a shelf life and much like apple with iPhones they are going to say "you know what, that version is old and we need to make money off the new one so the heck with you guys"   Shame on you EA sports and shame on you Blueberry for thinking we are stupid enough to believe that after two months a software company doesn't know whats wrong with a game they made or how to fix it.

Message 296 of 449 (851 Views)

★ Apprentice

SHAME

Message 297 of 449 (644 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Blueberry - Any word on the compensation package? Can you let us know what the M21 users were given?
Message 298 of 449 (614 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@cgriffin98fifa  and the rest of you on this thread... If you think EA is going to give any of us compensation then you are kidding yourself. EA has made it clear from the beginning we are nothing to them. Those of us on this thread are a small fraction of the users of 18' and since we are just a small fraction making the noise they have proven over the course of this event that we are super easy to ignore, to write off as not important. EA could care less about us. End of story.

Message 299 of 449 (597 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi

Might as well get myself in the mix as misery loves company 

Xbox

Gamertag ThexMachinex397 

Same issues, same answers

Message 300 of 449 (562 Views)