Re: EA ERROR?? MADDEN 18

by balddonnie

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Blueberry sorry to hear about the family situation. Still unable to connect to any old franchise. They can be seen in the cloud but cannot access. New franchises that have been started in the last couple weeks work without issue. 

Message 271 of 449 (999 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Blueberry :

• I cannot connect to my old franchise (but I am able to view it in the “Load Franchise” screen
  • I am able to access a new franchise if i create one

My gamer tag is stizmarkie, the league name is stizmarkie_2 and I’m on PS4

Thanks!

Message 272 of 449 (928 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Blueberry 

I cannot connect to previous franchises

as stated many pages ago, I can connect to a new franchise

Maybe one day this will get fixed. Glad you and yours are recovering from COVID

Message 273 of 449 (839 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Once again @EA_Blueberry has pulled a fast one. Four days ago he threw a faint glimmer of hope by wanting information from us, which many of us provided, only for him to remain silent without so much as a "I don't have an update for you, sorry". Nope, keep throwing us the bones to try to keep us at the heels of EA and avoid any follow up...........

Message 274 of 449 (718 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Maybe someone has the covid variant from south africa now......  Maybe the one programmer working on this took the week off because its national peppermint patty day.

Message 275 of 449 (702 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

....who thought i would level up to apprentice in the ridiculous circa 1996 support boards at EA.

Message 276 of 449 (699 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@balddonnieis pounding his chest in pride and a sign of strength at his XP40!

Message 277 of 449 (691 Views)

Community Manager

@ThorVader wrote:

Maybe someone has the covid variant from south africa now......  Maybe the one programmer working on this took the week off because its national peppermint patty day.

I'm not sure what we have over here in this household but I've been dealing with a personal situation myself with family being sick and homeschooling. Let me tell you, working from home with kids learning virtual schooling at a very young age for the first time is not an easy task. I'm quite impressed with the Madden's team work having to manage work life balance throughout this year when facing circumstances I know many have faced. Keep in mind that in order to deliver an amazing product you need pieces from different departments to come together. When people have to start calling out sick due to COVID or have other distractions at home come into play, it can throw off schedules where in the past you were working at a higher efficiency level. 

I came back today and unfortunately have to do reporting, attend meetings, and other various tasks before taking more days off. As of right now, there are no new updates. We are continually reaching out to the team and it's still being worked on. I'll keep you all informed next week when I return and again, I'm sorry you've been unable to access your existing Cloud Franchises and value your patience. 

Blueberry.png
Message 278 of 449 (655 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Blueberry I came back today and unfortunately have to do reporting, attend meetings, and other various tasks before taking more days off. As of right now, there are no new updates. We are continually reaching out to the team and it's still being worked on. I'll keep you all informed next week when I return and again, I'm sorry you've been unable to access your existing Cloud Franchises and value your patience. 

Translation - You are so unimportant to EA that you only get one point of contact and there are so many things here at EA that are way, WAY more important than you Madden 18 cry babies...

Message 279 of 449 (645 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hey Blueberry,

Has there been any internal discussion about a make-good for this? Some of us have lost hundreds+ of hours and years of commitment to these franchises.

Message 280 of 449 (626 Views)