Re: Madden 18 - The requested league is temporarily unavailable, We apologize...

by stizmarkie

Original Post

Re: Madden 18 - The requested league is temporarily unavailable, We apologize...

★★★ Novice

Yeah I run a YouTube channel called Psychotic Logan where I was 50 + episode into a series to save Nathan Peterman's Career and the glitch appeared and  I have had to put the series on hold until further notice.

Message 241 of 449 (610 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

To those of you new to this thread - welcome! I am glad to see people continuing to report this issue. However, I do hate to be the bearer of bad news... this has been going on for almost 6 weeks with no update. Our point of contact on this board has gone silent. I’m afraid our franchises are gone.

@EA_Blueberry care to update the new folks at all? Were you able to get a progress update to solidify a concrete time-line?

Message 242 of 449 (564 Views)

★ Guide
@stizmarkie I'm pretty sure Blueberry's on vacation this week. No posts on any forum since Sunday.
Message 243 of 449 (547 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Didn’t he just get back from vacation less than a month ago? Also, pretty sure you need to put in work to earn a vacation. Barely assisting customers doesn’t qualify as work. 

Message 244 of 449 (544 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

You guys need to quit being so mean to @EA_Blueberry because he is being paid to keep his mouth shut. Anyone who is experiencing this problem has no right to complain, you are merely the end user, you don't hold any standing in EA's eyes. What makes you think you have any right to complain? You have already made your donation to EA and unless you are ready to throw another $59.99 US at them they are done with you. Now quit your whining and just take it like the nothing / no one that you are.

Message 245 of 449 (506 Views)

Re: EA ERROR?? MADDEN 18

★★★ Newbie
Spoiler
Thanks. Yea ive been checking since December 23rd maybe once a week and it still wasn't working so figured something was up. There goes like 10+ seasons of research, drafting, and playing down the drain. Can I at least get my $60 back? Lmao yea right...
Message 246 of 449 (489 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Just a daily check in. Still unwilling to admit they deleted it I see...too bad. 

Message 247 of 449 (463 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Blueberry Looks like you're back today. Is EA finally going to own up to losing our franchises this week or is the plan to keep giving non-updates every week?
Message 248 of 449 (409 Views)

★ Guide
@DAUFrox My buddy and I had a league going since just about when the game came out. His XBOX got fried so we had to stop the league back in July. Started playing again in Dec til this happened.

We were in our 26th season.
Message 249 of 449 (405 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same here, but with 5 other people. This was basically our main way of connecting and finding joy amidst a pandemic that has taken a dire toll on us personally. EA's response to us as paying customers is "screw off, buy Madden 21 and play Ultimate Team or you're worthless."

Message 250 of 449 (277 Views)