Re: Madden 18 - The requested league is temporarily unavailable, We apologize...

by stizmarkie

Original Post

Re: Madden 18 - The requested league is temporarily unavailable, We apologize...

★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Blueberry  How we looking today? Any progress updates today to solidify a concrete time-line?

Message 211 of 449 (693 Views)

Re: EA ERROR?? MADDEN 18

★ Guide
@DirkOrion Yep, and they're likely gone forever. Looking like another week of no updates.
Message 212 of 449 (563 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Blueberry  You still have customers who check this thread daily for updates. As the community manager and point of contact that was provided for this issue, the least you could do is provide said updates. This way we know we aren’t being ignored and feel valued as your customers (basic customer service 101). Were you able to get any progress updates to solidify a concrete time-line? 

Everyone else - Has anyone had any luck logging back in? When was the last time y’all tried?

My gamer tag is stizmarkie, I just in case this is in fact an ongoing issue that EA techs are attempting to fix.

Message 213 of 449 (491 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

This is a joke.  I am going to contact investor relations.  Theres a person's email address.  Chris Evenden, vice president.  [edit: email address removed]

Message 214 of 449 (476 Views)

★ Apprentice

Everyone should tweet/tip this story to Polygon and any other publication that cares about consumers as well.

Message 215 of 449 (470 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Heres who i just tweeted at. 

@EAHelp @EA @EASPORTS @MaddenNFLDirect

Message 216 of 449 (464 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Blueberry I'll give you 10000 MUT18 coins for a real update.
Message 217 of 449 (458 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@EAHelp was responsive when this first started (which was before Christmas, in case you needed a reminder). I tweeted at them yesterday morning and have not heard back anything.

You’d think at this point someone could let us know they messed up and deleted everything with no way to recover. This whole stringing us along thing is brutal. I feel like I’m in an unhealthy middle school relationship again.

Message 218 of 449 (449 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Yes they responded to me as well in a DM.  But i suspect this is just damage control.  We need to bring this to the attention of outside parties.

Message 219 of 449 (444 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Hello everyone I can't log in to my franchise try everyday yesterday I got to take to someone on the phone from EA took time and was a long wait and from the conversation I had witch last about 5 minutes I got the impression they don't  know what is going on with the franchise in madden 18 best I got told was please bear with them and it will be sorted  soon I  don't think it will now seems like a delay tack tick before they come clean and say they have wipe them hope I'm wrong for  everyone who plays it but I Don't  think I am now

Message 220 of 449 (421 Views)