Re: Madden 18 Roster Issues

by TX_KevO-20

Original Post

Madden 18 Roster Issues

★★★ Newbie
So I am playing franchise mode and signed a bunch of rookie free agents to my team along with other free agents. It was preseason. I cut the necessary players to get my roster back down to the needed 53. At the conclusion of the preseason and start of regular season my roster size according to the game stated I had 75 players and needed to cut 22. I began looking through my roster and I actually only had 49 players on the team. Assuming it was just a roster glitch I advanced the week and the system slashed all but 27 players on my roster. I am now into week 1 and any time I sign a player the system immediately tells me that I have to cut however many players I have to sign. As a result I can only have the 27 players on my roster. It will not allow me to sign any more players without having to immediately cut them again.
Message 1 of 8 (6,086 Views)

★★★ Newbie
And it’s almost like the system knows that it isn’t right because when you click into the “Cut Player” screen there are no recommendations because it knows you don’t have enough players on the team, but even if I skip it and move on it will still automatically cut the player.
Message 2 of 8 (6,005 Views)

★★ Novice
I have the same issue, any luck on fixing it?
Message 3 of 8 (5,900 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the same issue also. Any tips? They cut so many of my good young players and now they are all snatched up😡
Message 4 of 8 (5,776 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Was there a resolve for this issue? Still trying to figure out what’s wrong with my franchise roster
Message 5 of 8 (5,431 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Did you ever find a fix? Seems like they don't respond to problems on this forum. Good job EA. Won't be buying the next Madden.
Message 6 of 8 (5,153 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Same here. Stuck with 40 players.
Message 7 of 8 (5,152 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Anybody find a fix? I’m having that similar issue playing with a couple friends on our cloud franchise. It was automatically cutting players when we had more than 45 (but it says we have 53). Still can’t sign more than 45. It’s pretty annoying.

Message 8 of 8 (3,667 Views)