Betreff: Madden 18 On Pc

by OP-Ole87

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Madden 18 On Pc

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I know EA is a company that doesn't give a [Comment Removed - Admin.] about their costumers with all of their micro transactions and a iPhone like community towards fifa games, but why can't they release Madden 18 for pc? The reasons stated above are the  reasons for me  staying as far away from their games(last game i played was bf4), but now for some reason i realy liked the new madden and guess what... they didnt even release it to pc(and neither was madden 17 apparently). So they dont have a big enough player base for madden on pc? is it my fault i enjoy playing a game with 60+ fps and amazing graphics? dont they like their money? and as a former game programmer i know it aint hard to add pc controls and  mechanics to the game... and as far as i read, im not the only one thinking like this(especial ot the * company part). WHY WONT THEY RELEASE THE GAME FOR PC?

Message 1 of 7 (10,816 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice

Hey Guys,

for those who missed the announcement at the E3, Madden19 will return to PC ♥

Thank You EA :-) finally you fill our hearts with joy again :-).

View in thread

Message 6 of 7 (8,866 Views)

All Replies

Re: Madden 18 On Pc

★★ Novice

I feel with you.

I mean, it is in Frostbite engine, you can simply port it to PC with no hard work needed.

It works on the Xbox, which in general is similar to a Pc.

You can do it with Fifa, which also works on Frostbite Engine, in general it is the same mechanic, it really wouldn't hurt a company like EA, to release Madden 18 for PC.

Even if you have like 50000 $ cost to do it (thats just some number)

look on Steam, there is a cheap Clone Axis Football 2017  sold 2000+ copies for 20$ or so -> this is NOTHING if you compare to Madden, no official stuff, no penalty system, just barebone in unity for a football game.

Now look, you sell your games for around 50 - 60 $ ? if you sell 2000+ copies, that in itself would be enough to cover the cost you have to make it PC Ready, wouldn't it ?

The Community to support American Football is growing, even more outside of the US.

Look at the impact in Europe, the NFL is increasing the amoount of London Games, because we Europeans begin to love the sport.

It is a fantastic Sport and believe me if i say this, EA can make Money with Madden 18 and future Madden Titles on PC.

So give it to us Wink

Amazon is listing "Madden nfl 18 pc standart version" since a few months, why hide it ?

Earn your Money EA and by doing so, earn a bit Trust back from your Community to satisfy their demands for more than Fifa on PC, give us Madden NFL, give us back what EA has been standing for in the past, i remember my childhood where EA has been the name for Sport games.Back in the 90's there has been a few titles dominated the PC Marked, only Fifa remains, but since Madden 08 people demand more, year over year, now you made it yourself Easy again EA, you switched to Frostbite for  the sport games, use it wisely, give back the fun to PC gamers.

PC Gamers deserve your games like Console Gamers, dont discriminate the PC Gamers.

Message 2 of 7 (14,863 Views)

★★★ Newbie

plz put on pc

Message 3 of 7 (10,355 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Hello guys. 

Even after so many request and fun frustration, they still do not give [Comment Removed - Admin.]. Bring Madden on PC at last, i know it is easy and we do not request full release with Marketing and such nonsense, just release digital version. 

Correct me if i;m wrong but, this [Comment Removed - Admin.] game is made on PC yes? And it's tested i guess on PC first time too, so how hard can it be to release it's only digital version no need for CD and that [Comment Removed - Admin.]

Just we want to play madden on PC, you already got the servers to maintain it, if we are so few it will be even easier to maintain that servers, it need very little support. 

Message 4 of 7 (9,115 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I look for this game all the time. I have an Xbox one controller connected to my PC. I think the sales died down years ago when the console became the preferred method for game play. Now that wireless controllers are becoming common on PCs again it truly is a lack market insight. Hopefully someone else will come along and capitalize on EA’s oversight.
Message 5 of 7 (8,182 Views)

★★ Novice

Hey Guys,

for those who missed the announcement at the E3, Madden19 will return to PC ♥

Thank You EA :-) finally you fill our hearts with joy again :-).

Message 6 of 7 (8,867 Views)

Community Manager (retired)
Thanks for sharing, check out even more details here:
https://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/news/2018/madden-on-pc
Roger.png
Message 7 of 7 (6,491 Views)