Madden 18 MUT Squads Help

by kcufoffea

Original Post

Madden 18 MUT Squads Help

★★★ Newbie

So I know this is late but me and my friends enjoy madden 18 mut squads more than the madden 19 version. Anyway, I want to know if we are doing something wrong. Basically we both have 99 overall teams. All of our players are 99. We load into a game and it doesn’t matter if we go against another 99 overall team or a 90 overall team. The offensive line, that is made of 99 overall players with 99 awareness and 99 blocking, will give up everything in literally 1 second. I’m not exaggerating when I say one second. But why can’t our defensive line do that? They are also madd of 99 overalls. Another problem is that our 99 overall receivers drop so many balls even if we possession catch. They get hit really lightly after they catch it and drop it. But other people can throw the ball up to their 99 overall wide receivers and catch it in double coverage? And another thing is that when we play the offense always has something open. But when we are on offense, they play a simple cover 3 and have literally everything covered while they get through the line in literally one second. We aren’t bad players if that’s what you’re thinking. We can read defenses and offenses very well and can make the audibles we need to expose it. But we can’t do anything. Is there something we are missing? Like a setting we need to change, and audible, or a coaching adjustment? Please tell me. It’s so hard to play it when we can’t do what the other team is doing.

Message 1 of 1 (490 Views)