Re: Madden 18 Freezing

by solomonster7777

Original Post

★★★ Novice

The last few days the freezing is affecting my PS4. It's gotten to the point that I have to unplug the cord in the back of the console. Often the dashboard is now freezing up. I deleted the install file tonight and reinstalled it. I'll give it a try tomorrow to see if it helped.

Message 11 of 43 (4,262 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same here....I literally bought an XBox1 last night just for Madden since they discontinued making games for 360. I'm very upset....spent a lot of money, just like all of you!
Message 12 of 43 (4,237 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
My wife and I just tried to load the game for the first time and it wouldn't load. It just acted like it was loading on the title screen.
Message 13 of 43 (4,223 Views)

★ Novice
Yes I had issues with only being able to play a game in franchise and then it freezing anytime I try and play the next game.
Now whenever I boot up the game it loads on Tom Brady for about 3 mins, then crashes my entire PlayStation.
Message 14 of 43 (4,189 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

Yeah I am.

Message 15 of 43 (4,165 Views)

★★★ Novice

So, it's been slightly better the last few days, which isn't saying much, I really hope this gets addressed by EA sooner than later. My gaming time is limited this time of the year so this issue is annoying...

Message 16 of 43 (4,132 Views)

★★★ Novice

Ad now when the game starts to freeze nothing happens for about a minute, the game will unfreeze for a second and then a message appears saying "your connection has been lost to EA servers, results won't count, etc"

I'm on my fifth attempt at trying to beat the "Panthers On The Up" solo in the gauntlet...I love playing Madden but this has become an ultimate test of my patience...

Message 17 of 43 (4,113 Views)

★ Novice
I see original post 4 weeks ago and my game is still freezing, Losing interest in EA games
Message 18 of 43 (4,010 Views)

★★★ Novice

Just bought the game a few days ago. First day, ran without issue, now I have had nearly 8 freezes during game play as well as loading in just a few hours of gaming. No other game on my xbox one has ever had issue. I'm at a loss for the cause. This needs some attention!

Message 19 of 43 (3,940 Views)

★ Apprentice

Really thinking that it is in relation to the most recent update. I had zero issues before then. 

Message 20 of 43 (3,924 Views)