Re: Madden 18 Franchise - Multiple Issues - Ready to Give Up and go Back to 17

by ALLDAY2855

Original Post

★★ Novice
Thanks for your response, but the extra point is not from the 35-yard line. That would make extra points 50+ yard field goals (35 +10 yards for end zone + 8 yards behind line of scrimmage). The move was from the 2 yard line (20 yard extra point) to the 15 yard line (33 yard extra point).
Message 11 of 13 (969 Views)

★★ Novice

ProductMadden 18
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
Which mode has this happened in? Online head to head
Summarize your bug both my kickers don't work in seasons, fine elsewhere, cannot try to kick goals or punt, the meter doesn't seem to work
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? don't know
What happens when the bug occurs? both my kickers don't work, seems meter won't work
What do you expect to see? my kickers work
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? justwin1955
Date/time issue occurred since I started playing seasons, approx 2 weeks
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.both my kickers don't work, seems meter won't work

Message 12 of 13 (891 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m playing as the Viking in franchise mode in “all  offense” and the defense, which is a 93 overall gives up 40 points a game! Meanwhile, I am the top offense in the league, but I am 1-4 through 5 games. Stupid game, that is insulting my football iq. This is an absolutely trash game and Madden should quite honestly be ashamed for treating such a loyal customer base so poorly by providing a product that reflects an embarrassing lack of empathy and effort. Last madden I will buy.

Message 13 of 13 (735 Views)