How do I log into my new ea sports account on the PS4

by anhklyfe

Original Post

Madden 18 EA sports log in

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I just got madden 18 and as soon as i go to the game it says i already have an EA sports account but its an old email address that isnt even mine anymore, i created this new account with an email address i use now but it doesnt give me an option to type in a new email address when it prompts me to sign in on madden 18. It only gives me the option to type in a password or forgot password. But like i said that email address isnt mine so i dont have access to it. How do i sign in on madden 18 with this new email address that is actually mine?

Message 1 of 73 (6,753 Views)

Re: madden 18 EA sports log in

[ Edited ]

@burntroach12345

I moved your post to the Madden 18 thread.

To post in the right topic first click on "All Boards"

AHQ Toppic 1.png

Then you can choose your game.

AHQ Games.jpg

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 2 of 73 (6,717 Views)
Highlighted

How do I log into my new ea sports account on the PS4

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I'm not able to log onto my EA access due to an old email address being stuck on there

Message 3 of 73 (6,662 Views)

will not let me reset email for ea account on madden 18 made a new one online

★★★ Novice
my xbox account is linked to an email that is no longer active and I do not know the password for this ea account and cannot change it since it the email is no longer active. I now have a new ea account but cannot find a way to unlink the account that is on my Xbox and link the new one onto it.
Message 4 of 73 (6,674 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Same problem
Message 5 of 73 (6,667 Views)

★★★ Newbie

sameeee

Message 6 of 73 (6,654 Views)

Help

★ Novice
So my EA account for Madden is under a email that does not exist anymore and I am trying to replace it with my updated email what do I do
Message 7 of 73 (6,657 Views)

Re: Help

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @SargeGhost11@burntroach12345@tdcason24@Raycito19@jaydangerzone & @anhklyfe

I've merged all of your posts together here given the nature of your issues. If you are encountering any account related issues your only option will be to contact our support by clicking on this link:

Help.ea.com 

We will be unable to assist you with account related queries on a public forum as this would lead to sharing account information in a public space, this is also why @anhklyfe I've removed the image you attached containing your email address. If you are encountering a password issue you can try to follow the instructions on this link Password reset EA should you have access to your email account.

Thanks,

Roger. 

Roger.png
Message 8 of 73 (6,638 Views)

★★ Novice
That email address is no longer valid... I can't check it. It was an old army email address
Message 9 of 73 (6,630 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @anhklyfe,

In that case you are going to have to get through to support by following the instructions called out above as we are unable to assist you with account related issues on the forum.

Thanks,

Roger. 

Roger.png
Message 10 of 73 (6,627 Views)