Re: Madden 17 ultimate team tutorial not working.

by Killzonefan96

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Yes my son just got this game from his grandparents and cannot get the last step of the ultimate team challenge to work either

Message 21 of 33 (2,317 Views)

★ Apprentice

Bug still exists. So please patch it ✌️

Message 22 of 33 (2,199 Views)

★ Apprentice

I heard solo challenges were removed in some Madden games, and that is what the issue is.Whoever made this decision with Madden 17, they have actually broke MUT mode if we have never been in there before. This is ridiculous to have us being stuck not being able to complete a tutorial and access the mode.

This makes no sense considering this game is part of a EA Access subscription we are paying for, and they are still selling MUT microtransactions for this game.

Message 23 of 33 (2,190 Views)

★ Apprentice
@technole It’s ridiculous dude! I also sad to them why is it a part of EA Access than ? I am constantly entering the EA Chat to make the hotfix happen. I wanna get my Platinum so bad 😅 but why should u keep the servers online but remove the solo challenges ?
Message 24 of 33 (2,184 Views)

★ Apprentice

Can someone post this to eahelp twitter ? I would do it but I don’t have twitter 

Message 25 of 33 (2,160 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

So just a short update no one was able to help me on Twitter. I guess this will be never get fixed because nobody cares about old EA games! What a shame I will overthink my strategy with EA Access next month maybe I will not be a part anymore of EA Access.. 

Message 26 of 33 (2,066 Views)

★ Apprentice

I thought somebody would help with the problems but nobody helps at all. Twitter,ea chat, Forum no help at all. Very disappointing 

Message 27 of 33 (2,048 Views)

★ Novice

Same

Message 28 of 33 (1,389 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here on PS4!

Message 29 of 33 (1,331 Views)

Madden 17 MUT

★★★ Newbie

Hello, so I'm trying to play the UT and on the last tutorial "Play a Game" it shows no challenges. I've looked it up and seen I'm not the only one with this issue. Although a few people have said theirs works but most people say it doesn't. So I'm just wondering, is MUT in 17 forever broken?

Thanks for any info.

Message 30 of 33 (605 Views)