Re: Madden 17 no ranking score

by Deven41890

Original Post

Highlighted

★ Apprentice

Plain and simple ea advisors you guys dont know what your talking about when you state well you have to be 100 or better. Thats complete BS I played someone today ranked 97,000. So get your stuff together and address the issue with some actual intelligence, or at least have the courtesy of replying to this thread with some actuall facts. 

Message 21 of 123 (3,407 Views)

★ Pro
I don't get why Ea can't explain this and would offer an answer that we all know is wrong.
Message 22 of 123 (3,403 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Thank you for posting that picture. PLEASE FIX THIS! 

Message 23 of 123 (3,397 Views)

★ Apprentice

I totally agree. PLEASE FIX THIS NOW EA!!!!!!! I mean this is seriously getting to the point where you EA ADVISORS have issues. Not having issues but actually have issues. GET YOUR SH*T TOGETHER, you guys are borderline pathetic.

Message 24 of 123 (3,383 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I mean is this legal. Release a game. It's defective and full of bugs. Especially this annoying one that plagues so many of its customers and the refuse or don't fix it. There is one comment in hear from an EA person who has no clue what he's talking about. 

EA we as customers and buyers of your game deserve an answer and for you to fix this! It has been months. No one comments. You don't have a help line. I waited for a customer service chat rep for 30 minutes than I finally clicked off the website. By the way it said they would be no more than 5 minutes. 

Please address this. Also, I played someone today that had about as many points as me and he was ranked 12,373.

Message 25 of 123 (3,373 Views)

★ Pro

Hello EA? And yes I've submitted a case for this and support has not been able to say why this happens or been able to fix it.

Message 26 of 123 (3,357 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
HELLO EA SPORTS, do you have the decency or curtesy to post an update? You have a ton of customers who have this problem. We've asked over and over again. It's all over the Internet. In here, other forums, Reddit.

This is becoming terrible to a point where I may return the game. EA YOUR GAME HAS A BUG THAT IS OVER A MONTH OLD.

Why don't anyone fix it or comment on the status?!?!?!

Also, thanks for pointing out the 0-0. Yes on the leaderboards for the people that have the rank bug, can't see their win record either! Fix this and post an update.

This is by far the worst customer service ever. I've posted several times. No reply from EA staff besides that one person who knew nothing.

You guys don't have a phone #.

Your tech support hasn't emailed me back.

I've filed three tickets for an answer. Your chat people don't get on the line.

Ea worst customer service ever!
Message 27 of 123 (3,319 Views)

★ Pro
It has to be that they can't fix it and won't admit it. Or they can but its too expensive for them to do. Or they just don't care.
Message 28 of 123 (3,314 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Seems like they just don't care. They can't deny it with screenshots. They will ignore. Even though everyone bought a $59 game to receive a working madden, they still don't care. Thousands of customers and they turn their head. EA you should be ashamed of yourselves for ignoring your customers.
Message 29 of 123 (3,309 Views)

★ Pro
Ur right. It is al over the Internet even yt videos showing the problem. And for mad 16 as well as 17. So they've known about this for more than a year. And released 17 with the same problem 16 had. EA just come out and say too bad we're not going to help you. There iS a problem so at least admit it.
Message 30 of 123 (3,302 Views)