Re: Madden 17 loading screen freezes

by matttrick84

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

Just to be clear I am asking if that's what I have to do. I am not saying it works

Message 141 of 183 (1,029 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Didn't work for me
Message 142 of 183 (1,017 Views)

★★★ Newbie
dmoorescsu Xbox 1 still not working
Message 143 of 183 (1,014 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hey guys I found a fix to his issue (Xbox 1). You have to remove your gamer tag from your console then add it back.
Message 144 of 183 (989 Views)

★★★★ Novice

do you think this will work for ps4

Message 145 of 183 (975 Views)

★★★ Newbie
How do I change my console region?
Message 146 of 183 (922 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
Still freezing after every offline connected franchise game. Xbox One gt: Werner29
Message 147 of 183 (914 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just got Madden 17 for Christmas and I was so ready to play. Every time I play Connected Franchise everything works just fine until I actually want to play a game. I try to play my first preseason game and it loads and crashes. I'm so sick of it. It crashes every time. It's happen 10 times already. Please help soon I just want to play this game. 

Message 148 of 183 (879 Views)

★★★★ Novice

right now the only way you will be able to play is to disconnect from the internet. To do this go to settings then network and uncheck where it says connect to the internet. you won't be able to play online. But offline franchise will work. when updates come out you can start the game with connection on and once the new roster update or whatever is downloaded you can turn off the internet and it should let you play.

Message 149 of 183 (862 Views)

★★★ Novice

(I posted this on a different forum, but I found this one and decided to post it here instead now haha)

I do hope all is well with everyone! 

I just bought Madden on the 23rd on my xbox 1 and was very excited to play it.  I created my offline QB for my cfm.  Everything started up great, played my first preseason game fine, but every time I try to play the second preseason game, it locks up/freezes and it boots me back to the dashboard.  It's happened going on 10 plus times.  I've tried re-installing it, deleting game save files, buying a new disc, resetting my Xbox 1.  All of my other games work fine, but my madden 17.  I haven't tried deleting my gamer tag yet, but I am willing to give it a go.

Message 150 of 183 (819 Views)