Re: Madden 17 loading screen freezes

by doclager

Original Post

Franchise mode freezes and quits

★★★ Newbie

Bought Madden in the Xbox one store. 

Whenever i try to start a game in my offline franchise mode (after spending about an hour sorting my roster and making a few trades) the game freezes when i go to launch the first preseason game and quits to my xbox one dashboard. Ive tried to start a game probably 10 times, same result every time. I can launch a regular game outside of franchise mode, but every time i try in FM it freezes. 

Message 101 of 183 (1,052 Views)

Im stuck on loading screen and cant play madden what can I do

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Im stuck on loading screen and cant play madden what can I do

Message 102 of 183 (1,032 Views)

★ Apprentice
Does the new update do anything to address the game freezes?
Message 103 of 183 (989 Views)

Re: Madden 17 freezes

★★ Novice
This is also happening to me. Soon as I start up ,white madden 17 screen shows then freezes up. Even shuts down my PS4 at times. Have not been able to even see a main menu yet
Message 104 of 183 (975 Views)

★★ Novice
Bought deluxe edition of madden 17 and can"t get past white loading screen. Very frustrating
Message 105 of 183 (975 Views)

★ Apprentice

Is there any update? Y'all got my money, but I don't have a usable product. All my email correspondence cases have been closed without a resolution, despite promises from EA support people to keep track of my case. 

Message 106 of 183 (896 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

The new update didn't fix anything The 1st day of the update the game seemed fine I was able to player it perfectly without any issues and then the very next day it froze again and almost crashed my system This needs to be fixed right now

Message 107 of 183 (890 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Something is causing my profile to become corrupt and that is what is causing the freezing maybe this will help someone find the solution.

Message 108 of 183 (877 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Slik_So_Looney
Message 109 of 183 (758 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Start the game, at the home screen where you choose mut, connected, play now ect... disconnect internet connection. Connect again and start mut. It worked for me.
Message 110 of 183 (755 Views)