Re: Madden 17 loading screen freezes

by EA_Roulbox

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Madden 17 loading screen freezes

★★★ Newbie

Product: Madden 17
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug: I've tried playing franchise mode and draft champions so far and whenever I have tried to start a game/practice the game will start to load and then after a little bit of loading it will freeze.
How often does the bug occur?: Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?: .
What happens when the bug occurs?: Loading screen freezes
What do you expect to see?: The game load up
If your game crashed, about how many minutes were you playing before it crashed?: 0
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?:
Date/time issue occurred: 8/23/2016
Did this issue happen in Connected Franchise Mode?: No

Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug: I've tried playing franchise mode and draft champions so far and whenever I have tried to start a game/practice the game will start to load and then after a little bit of loading it will freeze.
How often does the bug occur?: Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?: .
What happens when the bug occurs?: The loading screen freezes
What do you expect to see?: The game to load up
If your game crashed, about how many minutes were you playing before it crashed?: 0
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?:
Date/time issue occurred: 8/23/2016
Did this issue happen in Connected Franchise Mode?: No

Message 1 of 183 (77,390 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Novice

@EA_Barry

You're welcome Standard smile

I've managed to get past the whole problem by using an Offline Franchise with Pre-Existing Injuries set to off from the beginning.  That seems to have gotten past both the training and preseason game issues.

View in thread

Message 130 of 183 (25,363 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
Same exact issue!
Message 2 of 183 (77,148 Views)

Offline Franchise Freezing at Save/Load Screen

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug: Playing Offline Franchise Mode, when I go to save or load my franchise, it completely freezes when I select the file. I have to restart it every time. Happens about 9/10 times.
How often does the bug occur?: Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?: Play Offline Franchise Mode and save or load a franchise.
What happens when the bug occurs?: Game freezes. Background graphics and music keeps playing. EA bar keeps scrolling. But cannot get out of save/load screen or do anything.
What do you expect to see?: What it's supposed to do. Save or load a game.
If your game crashed, about how many minutes were you playing before it crashed?: <1
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?: Fievel395
Date/time issue occurred: 8/23/2016 - Since I bought it but has progressively gotten worse.
Did this issue happen in Connected Franchise Mode?: Yes
If yes, how many users are in your league?: 0 - Offline
If yes, how many players are in your league?: 0 - Offline
If yes, how many coaches are in your league?: 0 - Offline
If yes, how many owners are in your league?: 0 - Offline

Please fix this or describe a work-around solution. It has been a problem every year but this year's edition is way worse. 

Message 3 of 183 (76,295 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same issue for me. I can't play in Connected or Offline. Isn't this magical? I was so excited about all the franchise mode updates... unbelievable.

Message 4 of 183 (77,128 Views)

★★ Novice
Has anyone had any success fixing this? I have tried the standard delete and re-download and uninstalled all the saved games but no luck. Also my friend has an original Xbox one and has had no issues. I just upgraded to the one S. Is it possible that it's something with the Xbox One S? What systems do the people having the issue use?
Message 5 of 183 (77,106 Views)

★★ Novice

I just started having this problem today. I've been playing since Saturday(8-20) with my Ea access 

I did not have the problem until the first game of my 3rd season.  I'm on xbox one (original) 

Message 6 of 183 (77,096 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same for me. Only very rarely does it load the game but the times it does are too infrequent for me to be complacent. I spent a $100 on this game pre-ordered and I can't even play it. Solution needed immediately.

Message 7 of 183 (77,086 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I'm also getting this problem, after playing my 1st game on CFM with my created player, the game was stuck on the loading screen, and nothing was showing up except for the in-game menu background and live updates on the nfl
Message 8 of 183 (77,068 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

My issue is almost the same, whenever I try to boot up the game it freezes on the "Welcome Home, LA RAMS" page. PS4, digital copy myself.

Message 9 of 183 (76,989 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager (retired)

@Bruuseren @IconicViking @jerrywest44 @maruske845

Hey guys,

If you all have tried to delete your cloud saves, power cycle your consoles you can still:

Follow this article if you are playing on Xbox.

Follow this article if you are playing on Playstation.

Should you still encounter issues after you have this job done, please reply with your Gamertag/PSN ID so I can pass the information to the studio.

Cheers.

Message 10 of 183 (76,978 Views)