Madden 17 MUT Tutorial Issues 1/25/2021

by samoan_thorrr

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Madden 17 Ultimate Team Tutorial Issue

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I am trying to play Madden 17 Ultimate Team. In order to do so when beginning Ultimate Team for the first time, you have to complete the "tutorial hub." I completed the first three tasks, but the last task I am unable to. It says "Play a Game." I click on this option, and when I do, I am taken to a screen that says "Choose a Challenge." I click continue to bring up the challenges. However, this screen is blank. I am unable to play MUT until I finish this tutorial, and I don't know of a way to bypass this. I believe this is a bug as I have found a forum post from 2018 with the same issue. EA, can you fix this bug or help me?

Here is the link to the previous post. 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Madden-NFL-17/Madden-17-ultimate-team-tutorial-not-working/m-p/6708734#M73...

Message 1 of 40 (11,185 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Madden 17 MUT Tutorial Issues 1/25/2021

Community Manager

Hello, MUT 17 Community.

Do to limited resources, the team will not be able to address this issue as the team is focused on Madden NFL 22.

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 36 of 40 (8,828 Views)

All Replies

Re: Madden 17 Ultimate Team Tutorial Issue

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I just reported that problem now several times to the ea support with chat and phone. One said it will be fixed soon 😒

Message 2 of 40 (11,063 Views)

★ Novice
@Killzonefan96 I still have this issue
Message 3 of 40 (10,935 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
A year later this is still an issue...
Message 4 of 40 (10,610 Views)

ULTIMATE TEAM MADDEN 17 BUG

★★★ Novice

Hey,

There is a bug on Madden 17 which won't let you start Ultimate team meaning you can't unlock the achievements on xbox.

Are there any plans to get this fixed? 

Cheers

Message 5 of 40 (10,594 Views)

Re: ULTIMATE TEAM MADDEN 17 BUG

Community Manager

@tjbr0wn 

Are you not able to login to Madden Ultimate Team or are you getting an error when you try to play challenges?

Which platform do you play on?

Blueberry.png
Message 6 of 40 (10,571 Views)
Highlighted

Madden 17 MUT Tutorial Issues 1/25/2021

★★★★ Novice

Hi, I am attempting to start Madden Ultimate Team for Madden 17 and have come across a bug that has been reported previously on other forums.

When starting MUT you go through these tutorial sessions before you have access to play this game mode at all. 3/4 tutorials are working just fine, but when you select the last step “Play Game” the screen is unable to load anything and therefore new players are not able to play MUT at all and it’s disappointing because I would like to get access to get the last bit of trophies affiliated with the MUT Game Mode.

Although some one else has reported this about a year ago, the bug continues to remain regardless if the servers are actually working fine are not. All I ask is for this issue and or bug to be worked on before finally shutting down the Madden 17 servers for good. 

Message 7 of 40 (10,615 Views)

Re: Madden 17 MUT Tutorial Issues 1/25/2021

★★★★ Novice

By the way I am playing on PS4, just in case that information is needed, but am also hearing that is a common problem with the Xbox community as well.

Please advise for solutions, I would appreciate this done whenever possible or at least informed whether the bug can be eliminated or not.

Thank you and cheers 

- ST

Message 8 of 40 (10,612 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm getting an error when I try to play the first challenges unfortunately. The screen just goes blank with no options other than pressing B to go back to the previous screen.

I'm on Xbox playing from Game Pass.

Thanks

Message 9 of 40 (10,554 Views)

Community Manager

@tjbr0wn 

Can you try going to your roster/lineup and use the lineup tool to sort it by best team OVR? Then try again.

Blueberry.png
Message 10 of 40 (10,543 Views)