Re: Madden 17 MUT Tutorial Issues 1/25/2021

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Re: Madden17 MUT Glitch

★★★ Newbie

I don't think they are :/ but hopefully soon b4 the servers are shut down for good in April. 

Message 31 of 40 (1,970 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry It's been over 9 months that I have been attempting to do MUT activities for trophies on Madden 17 and am unable to do so because of this same error that appears to have existed since 2018.

When is this getting resolved? Or is this your ploy, make sure the issue with the game never gets fixed so people stop playing it so you can lay out your BS response as to why the server is going to get shut down?

FIX MADDEN 17 MUT (AND DRAFT CHAMPIONS, IF STILL NECESSARY) IMMEDIATELY!!

Response is required.
Message 32 of 40 (1,822 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yeah man stick it to them! Fix MUT on Madden 17 already!!! 

Message 33 of 40 (1,790 Views)

MADDEN 17 MUT

★★★★ Novice

IS ANYONE WORKING ON THE GLITCH ON MUT FOR THIS GAME!? THE PPL HAVE BEEN ASKING FOR A VERY LONG TIME.

I HAVE PS4 AND THE GAME WILL NOT LOAD MUT AFTER THE TUTORIAL THERE IS STILL A GLITCH

FIX ASAPAPAPAPAPA!!!!!!!

Message 34 of 40 (1,783 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry

Received a response from "@EA_Blueberry" on a Madden 21 thread but there has been no response to the issue on this Madden 17 thread. It's been a couple weeks, please provide an update.
Message 35 of 40 (1,735 Views)

Community Manager

Hello, MUT 17 Community.

Do to limited resources, the team will not be able to address this issue as the team is focused on Madden NFL 22.

Blueberry.png
Message 36 of 40 (8,827 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry LOL, what a joke! "Limited resources" ARE YOU * KIDDING ME?! There are devs and programmers all over this world constantly doing work either on their own, or are simply unemployed, who could easily be employed by EA to 1) help maintain older titles and serves and 2) help ease the workload of the allegedly short staffed current EA teams. You people expect consumers to keep shelling out $60, $70, $100 for your cut and paste * each year for it to only work for a couple years? You're out of your god damn minds!!

* IT. Since 1990, EA has created some of my favorite games of all time. But unfortunately due to increasingly bad product we're forced to swallow each year and your * business practices, I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER EA TITLE AGAIN!
Message 37 of 40 (1,600 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

How the hell you gonna string people along for two years saying you're looking into something then? I've seen the copy-paste job they did with 22, so don't lie and say you don't have the resources, tell the truth and say you don't care.

Message 38 of 40 (1,393 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry That's not really an excusable answer. You people have known about this problem since 2018. You yourself have known.
Message 39 of 40 (1,385 Views)

Community Manager

Hi, Madden Community.

Thank you for your loyalty and passion for Madden NFL over the years. As of December 7th, 2021, the online services and support for the following Madden Titles will be retired:

• Madden NFL 17
  • Madden NFL Blitz

After this date, you’ll still be able to play offline modes on PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, and Xbox One.

For further information, please check out help.ea.com.

The Madden Team

Blueberry.png
Message 40 of 40 (1,226 Views)