Madden 17 Trial Problems

by ahoyos

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Madden 17 Trial Problems

★★★★ Novice

I was playing the Madden 17 Trial last night and I finished the night with it saying less than 7 hours left. I made sure to quit the game before going to sleep and when I woke up this morning and went into the game and it says less than 4 hours. Has this happened to anyone and if so how do I fix it??

Message 3 of 110 (1,656 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Madden 17 Trial Problems

Community Manager

@maximusjaguar

Please make contact with an EA Game Advisor for assistance. Click the following link to get started: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?category=demo-beta

For help on how to contact an Advisor please use this link: http://answers.ea.com/t5/EA-Help-Beta/How-to-contact-a-Game-Advisor-using-the-new-EA-Help-page/td-p/...

barry.png

View in thread

Message 110 of 110 (1,069 Views)

All Replies

Madden 17 trial via EA Access

★★★ Newbie
I dowbloaded Madden 17 via EA Access. My problem is that i only played one game and it bow says i onky have 5 hours remaining on my trial of the game. For me this is very annoying. I need someone to make this right. Can anyone help with that?
Message 1 of 110 (1,635 Views)

Game Hours

★★★ Novice
I played one game and it's saying that I have 8 hours left no one at EA can help me
Message 2 of 110 (1,611 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

@ahoyos @xXb3Astm0D3 @K3nny870

Hello Guys

I have merged your post in the same thread as you seem to have the same problem.

Could you please try to follow the steps on this article?

Cheers

Message 4 of 110 (1,596 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Dude I obviously don't have the same problems
Message 5 of 110 (1,585 Views)

★★★ Novice

This didn't do anything at all this is connectivity probems

Message 6 of 110 (1,571 Views)

★★★★ Novice

this has nothing to do with it

Message 7 of 110 (1,558 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am experiencing the same issue I played for 2 hours and now it is saying I have less than 3 hours remaining.

Message 8 of 110 (1,528 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I'm having this same problem I had less than 7hours left once I got off and now when I get back on it says I have less than 75mins come on Ea !!!!!
Message 9 of 110 (1,504 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello Guys.

That link was sent to you in order to make sure that issue you are experiencing, is not related to any connectivity issue on your Xbox.

For those encountering the exact same issue, could you please provide me your Gamertags?

I will make sure to relay the information to our studio,

Cheers.

Message 10 of 110 (1,483 Views)