Re: Madden 17 Trial Problems

by enabanana2014

Original Post

Re: Madden 17 Trial Expired Too Early

★★★★ Novice
Ditto. Theyre not working on it. The game opens tomorrow night so theres no way they would waste resources
Message 91 of 110 (298 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

My Gamertag is Mean Right Hook and I am having the same issue as everyone else

Message 92 of 110 (344 Views)

Message 93 of 110 (328 Views)

Ea access game trial madden 17 not working

★★★ Newbie

same thing as everybody else achievements show only 3 hrs 5 mins played and now saying trial over. gamertags slick423

Message 94 of 110 (355 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice
Talk to Microsoft Support (1-800-469-9269) and tell them you want a refund for your EA Access. After speaking with 3 EA reps that all told me this was Microsoft's responsibility and "they can't add time to my trial, that's a Microsoft issue"*, I talked to 2 Microsoft reps who told me they "couldn't add time to my trial, that is what EA can do."

They partner on EA Access and pass the buck around so no one is responsible for compensation or issues regarding EA Access service. I got my $5.34 refunded, but who cares. I wasted more time and energy talking to customer support than that's worth. And if I wanted 5 bucks I would have kept my 5 bucks. What I wanted was to play Madden 17 early and the service failed then the support for that service failed.

Abysmal customer care, abysmal service and abysmal experience. No surprise that EA has such a terrible reputation. Botching a release feature this poorly is one thing but ignoring the problems that so many customers are facing is another one entirely. If EA really allows this issue to pass without compensating Madden 17 players in some way then they've made an even bigger misstep.
Message 95 of 110 (358 Views)

★ Novice

My early access was cut short.  I played just about 4 hours and then I was told my trial had ended.  Gamertag: xX Gago Xx

Message 96 of 110 (353 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My gamertag is amishgangstr and I have probably played a total of 3 hours of the trial but it now says my trial has ended

Message 97 of 110 (347 Views)

Re: Madden 17 Trial Expired Too Early

★★★★ Novice
Is this resolved ye?
Message 98 of 110 (284 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Man the same thing happened to me. I contacted ea a few times and they said I'm just out of luck, nothing they can do.
Message 99 of 110 (320 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
My gt is Apulsed. Exact same problem for me
Message 100 of 110 (522 Views)