Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Madden 17 Trial Problems

by riwig18

Original Post

Highlighted

★★ Novice
GamerTag: dlee222LA , I work in the Technical Support Field so I understand unexpected issues between co existing companies so I have been patient , and I went to bed thinking this will be resolved in the morning, only to find that the problem is growing. Possible solutions , if I was already playing the trial as early as Thursday morning (12am) then it's not a Microsoft issue , it would only be a Microsoft issue if we couldn't play any other trial games early, like NBA , FIFA, etc... This is an eaAcess / Madden 17 issue, why don't you try matching the exact settings from trial games that are operational and it will narrow down the problem and help find the solution. Solution 2 , not sure of the legality involved, but just go ahead and release the online game ASAP, what's 24 hours early to your loyal Madden / Paying followers that would appreciate the gesture and possibly help you erase a bad experience for what looks like one of the best Madden games ever. EA feel free to reach out to me if you need a second technical option.
Message 81 of 111 (228 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie
I have had this same problem.. I should have a little less than 6 hours left.. Gamertag: Riwig
Message 82 of 111 (323 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice
Gamertag is GS II

Same issues as everyone else. Jipped hours on the trial.
Message 83 of 111 (319 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie
I had the same problem. Downloaded the trial on the 18th, went to play it yesterday and I got the message saying my trial had expired. This is BS!
Message 84 of 111 (303 Views)
Highlighted

Trial doesnt work

★★ Newbie

Product: Madden 17
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug: The 10 hour trial won't work it just keeps saying see in in store...so annoying because I bought the subscription for that 10 hours...i want my money back!!!!
How often does the bug occur?: Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?: I don't know
What happens when the bug occurs?: Nothing, it just doesn't work
What do you expect to see?: To actually get what I paid for

I want my refund
Message 85 of 111 (157 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

Same Problem here Played for 2h12m and i am not able to access the Demo version. Just asks me if i own the game. My Gold membership and EAAccess is up to date.

Trying to get in the Live chat for 2h now!!! Estimated time was under 5 MINUTES!

GT: TheGreatSixty4

EA better get that fixed ASAP! 

Message 86 of 111 (265 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie
HOWDYJOEGETM Xbox 1
Message 87 of 111 (261 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

fallchipmunk380