Re: Madden 17 Trial Problems

by DLee222

Original Post

★★★ Novice

I am also having the same issue....Only played for 2 hours and 48 minutes...And now the "play Trial" option is gone.....Tells me I am too early....

Gamertag: ILayLowFoShow

Message 71 of 110 (481 Views)

EA Access literally robbed me!

★★★ Newbie
Here's my issue. So my subscription was ending on 8/20/16. So I went and ordered a 12 month EA Access membership from Amazon like I always do. When I received my code, I entered the 25 digit code through Xbox.com. A few minutes later I've received a confirmation email of my 12 month renewal. For some reason it doesn't update under subscription that I renewed EA Access. Eve when I open the app it says I need to sign up for it again by paying for the monthly or yearly fee.

After spending time on the phone with Microsoft. They see I have redeemed the 12 month EA Access code successfully. But they noticed that it still shows as cancelled and inactive. They then afterwards blamed it on EA and asked me to contact them. EA of course was absolutely jk help and punted the blame onto Microsoft.

Sad part is that I can't get a refund because technically I downloaded the code successfully. So Amazon won't accommodate me on that issue. I literally spend a total of 5 hours on the phone with Microsoft, EA, and Amazon. I have email proof from Microsoft blaming EA and acknowledging that a glitch occurred.

So am I stuck with losing on $33? I feel like Ingot robbed from EA. I payed money for something and I should receive a working client. I don't know what to do at this point. I feel like ignoring this issue and losing out of the money is morally wrong. Can anyone help me please. I've literally resettled my xbox and everybody trick in the book.
Message 72 of 110 (344 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Gamertag is chrisfireclaw
Message 73 of 110 (471 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Gamertag: MulletMan6969
Message 74 of 110 (465 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Had atleast 3hrs left Gamertag:BigBoiMac
Message 75 of 110 (465 Views)

★★★ Novice

It's Sunday and I still can't play the trail! I downloaded the trail on Thursday played it for about 2 hours and logged back in on Saturday and get the message I'm too early! I have contacted EA support and they said there was nothing that can be done and suggested I contact Xbox support I did and was told the same thing. This is ridiculous why do I even pay for a whole year of ea access and only get 2 get of 10 hours I'm supposed to get? It would be different if you guys offered this for free, but the fact that I have to pay and still don't get early access pisses me off. I do not take kindly into being ripped off and being told there is nothing you can do. I deserve compensation for the mistake on your end and expect so. My gamer tag AnarchyKing 34 ticket # EA 25187386. 

Message 76 of 110 (446 Views)

Re: Madden 17 Trial Expired Too Early

★★★ Newbie
Mine is also showing that I've used all my time up but have a little over 4 hrs still left. Please fix this issue.

GT: hxndricks
Message 77 of 110 (453 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It has nothing to do with connection its ea access scaming people i played 15 min all of a sudden it says you have 8hrs left turn it of turn it back on now i got 5 hours left tottally cancelling access acount
Message 78 of 110 (411 Views)

Re: Madden 17 Trial Expired Too Early

★★★ Newbie
That happened to me too and I looked at my game hub and it Asus I only played 4 hours 57 minutes EA access email [edit: email address removed]
Message 79 of 110 (439 Views)

★★ Novice
GamerTag: dlee222LA , I work in the Technical Support Field so I understand unexpected issues between co existing companies so I have been patient , and I went to bed thinking this will be resolved in the morning, only to find that the problem is growing. Possible solutions , if I was already playing the trial as early as Thursday morning (12am) then it's not a Microsoft issue , it would only be a Microsoft issue if we couldn't play any other trial games early, like NBA , FIFA, etc... This is an eaAcess / Madden 17 issue, why don't you try matching the exact settings from trial games that are operational and it will narrow down the problem and help find the solution. Solution 2 , not sure of the legality involved, but just go ahead and release the online game ASAP, what's 24 hours early to your loyal Madden / Paying followers that would appreciate the gesture and possibly help you erase a bad experience for what looks like one of the best Madden games ever. EA feel free to reach out to me if you need a second technical option.
Message 80 of 110 (469 Views)