Re: Madden 17 Trial Problems

by ozarkguy2011

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

I played 3 hours and 17 minutes and then quit out of Madden 17. I went to play it this afternoon it says that my trial is over. Also, none of the achievements popped during the trial. Very frustrating.  Gamertag: jheim0001

Message 41 of 110 (629 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

same played 4 hours gamertag: KngroDomisWILL

Message 42 of 110 (612 Views)

Re: Madden 17 Trial Expired Too Early

★★★ Newbie
I played for a total of 3 hours and it's expired. I logged on this morning and it said I only had 15 minutes left when I had 8 hours left when I logged off last night. I just renewed my EA access too. Had I known this would've happened I would've just waited until Tuesday to play and not waste $30
Message 43 of 110 (727 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice
I am experiencing the same problems but I cannot open Madden 17 full game at all. I played for under an hour last night (the 19th) and my game hub says I played for 50 minutes. I made sure to shut down Madden when I went to bed. Tried to open the game this morning through my games and apps, the Xbox store, my pin of the game and even the EA Access app under "game trials." Nothing worked. The game wouldn't open and the notification about waiting for the full release date (that you get when pre-ordered games, before their launch. It tells me "I'm too early.")* kept popping up.

I still can't access Madden 17 at all and this is the only reason I purchased EA Access or pre-ordered Madden 17. My gamertag is poor chris.

EDIT: It also never told me my trial is out, didn't give me notifications. The game just acts as if I pre-ordered the game but don't have EA Access, don't have a 10 hour trial and can't open the game until the actual release.

2nd EDIT: 5:20 CT and still haven't played a single game of Madden, haven't been able to take advantage of my trial at all. No answers here, no answers provided online, no updates and when I called EA Customer support multiple times they have given me no help either. They made me test my connectivity which is not the issue at all, didn't provide me with any resources to seek further help outside of contacting Microsoft who referred me back to EA as this is a problem on their end. Extremely disappointed EA Access customer, even more so that I see I'm not the only one affected.
Message 44 of 110 (611 Views)

★★ Novice
zag2011

My trial had 7 hours left and all of a sudden it says it's ended. My game only shows 3 hours of logged playtime though. I contacted EA Support who redirected me to Microsoft who redirected me back here. Frustrating, I just want my 7 hours back
Message 45 of 110 (579 Views)

★★ Novice

I played for maybe an hour, now today it says I have less than 4 hours remaining. 

GT: Victorywolf19

Message 46 of 110 (624 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I'm having the same issue, only I played just one game (didn't even get to complete it). I was booted out of the game and the screen told me I was out of time in the trial. Gamertag is guar6dian. Thanks.
Message 47 of 110 (617 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My game said I have 3 hours left (which is correct) then when I clicked Play Trial it says that "I am too early".

Message 48 of 110 (616 Views)

★★ Novice
Got to play an hour yesterday. Had to leave for work so I closed the game. When I came home Madden 17 would no longer open it just closed and said I'm too early. I'm super frustrated.
Message 49 of 110 (609 Views)

★★ Novice
ReLaXiMjUsTaLeX having the same problem as everyone else saying my trial has ended when I've only played 3
Message 50 of 110 (605 Views)