Original Post

Re: Madden 17 Trial Problems

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
Anakinsgoodside xb1
Message 21 of 110 (629 Views)

★★★ Novice

shiii atleast you still have some hours i got off last ngiht with 6 hours left and got on today with a message saying that my trial was done and need to purchase the full game. this is very frustrating seeing how the sole reason for me renewing my ea acesss was to play madden early so annoying EA step it up!

Message 22 of 110 (623 Views)

★★★ Novice

gamertag: Jetsettur

Message 23 of 110 (622 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

I looked in the achievements section and it said I've been playing Madden for 7 hours yet when I try to open it up to continue playing Madden says I need to buy the game in order to play and my trial has expired...smh.  My gamertag is PinThrower937

Message 24 of 110 (617 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

After speaking with EA support and arguing my case despite them telling me that my story being true was impossible, they told me to post my issue on these forums as well.  My xbox game file shows me only playing for 2 hours and 32 minutes, and attempting to open the game says my 10 hour trial time has ended.  

Just want to add my xbox one gamertag is Tynee 24

Message 25 of 110 (591 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Having same problem it even says in my achievements that I have 7h 4 mins playing the game but somehow have less then 30 remaining
Message 26 of 110 (590 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I've spoken to EA 3 times. They don't know what's causing the problem or WHEN it will even be fixed. I canceled my membership immediately. Something they couldn't even help with. Smh. EA support is PATHETIC
Message 27 of 110 (589 Views)

★ Novice
Having same issue. Had 7 hours left and it says time expired. My Gamertag is oz5111 on Xbox 1.
Message 28 of 110 (576 Views)

★★★ Newbie

K Terry Killa

Message 29 of 110 (575 Views)

★ Novice
I played for 3 hrs and it's saying my trials over.. Kind of.. No, extremely upsetting. My Gamertag is JamesonBlunt420
Message 30 of 110 (555 Views)